Someone's crashed drone just got sold on ebay from Pensacola Fl.

Hopefully the buyer doesn't think that's really a Phantom 3 :)

Reactions: mmee1992
I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't look like a P3 to me. I'm saying that based on sticker color and the missing PHANTOM Standard plate on the front.

Also, look at the mounting screws on the landing gear. It looks like rust to me. I wonder if this Phantom has been for a swim.

It's a P2V+.

Hopefully the buyer doesn't think that's really a Phantom 3 :)
Hopefully the buyer understands the rules of eBay and knows it isn't a phantom 3. Because then they can file a claim with paypal to get their money back and the seller may or may not get their found phantom back. I had that happen with fake sunglasses. Got the money back but the buyer never got in touch with me to get the sunglasses back so I had some quality fakes.

There are also a few P3s on the bay being sold by fraudulent or hacked accounts. I reported 3 last week, but most are easy to spot. Very low price with a "buy it now button", or no feed back for a long time, which usually is an old account. I have also seen this on hard cases, so be careful.

Crashed on his property and does not come with a battery. weird...definitely does not look like a phantom..

Listing said as is broke or not working for parts .
Defiantly P2v+ I don't get the battery it is in the bird . For that price with shipping they could have got a RTF bird with everything .

I'm surprised he made the mistake of calling it a phantom 3, he has a phantom 2 vision for sale on there also and he states he is selling the phantom 2 vision to upgrade to a phantom 3

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164