Some things about part 107 that just strike me as odd

CATS only coordinates the tests at the test centers. There is another agent like CATS, but they will be working with the same test center.
This only relates to Idaho but I learned that through CATS you can only do the drone test in Pocatello . Through PSI the test can be taken here in Boise.
So depending on how far away you have to go for the test it may be worth checking both CATS and PSI. Saved me 6 hours of travel.

Sounds like some back doors stuff going on. Anyway, glad it worked out for you. How soon were you able to book your test?

Sounds like some back doors stuff going on. Anyway, glad it worked out for you. How soon were you able to book your test?
Must admit it seems all odd to me but I've not kept up with dealing with the FAA or FCC for well over 20 years.
Have not tried to schedule but I suspect it's not going to be an issue. Was excited when I found this web site Idaho Drone Company as they are just a few miles away. Called them up to find out they are out of business. People around here are to cheap to buy a good drone and if they do they mail order it.
Then we got guys like this Revenge against drones: Boise company thwarts drones, ne’er-do-wells that have developed equipment that comes just short of shooting down your drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1