Some Desert Flying

Here is a shorter version......
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One thing I realized about flying in the desert. You can never have a large enough sun shield. Their were times I needed to pull my shirt over my head so I could see the screen (iPad Mini 3). You look like a dork, at least thats what my wife says but at least I could see the screen LOL

From the drone itself, I shot 1080 60fps. I normally shoot 4K but since I was going to shoot 30-60 minutes of video and pull clips from that 4K files would have been way to large

I was just wondering because when i look back at mine they seem kind of choppy of course saves the file to the phone but i was wondering if its better to get it off the sd card itself or just take the video off the phone and edit it

I was just wondering because when i look back at mine they seem kind of choppy of course saves the file to the phone but i was wondering if its better to get it off the sd card itself or just take the video off the phone and edit it

You always want to pull the video off the sim card! I don't know what the resolution of it coming off the phone but it doesn't compare to the card I just looked at my video on my TV (From my Vimeo account) and it looks great

Reactions: Mydrone70

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic