Solution for going back to FCC

Reaction score
I think there is a solution to put the Phantom 3SE back to FCC mode. I started again with the first firmware, version 01.01.0000. Then I updated to version 1.03.0020.

The remarkable thing is that my P3SE remains in FCC mode, even when using the latest version of the app (v3.1.23).

Reactions: Tapia85
OK! I have to check this option also, the 3.1.8 is stable and all but I think the image transmission was better with the latest versions.

I think there is a solution to put the Phantom 3SE back to FCC mode. I started again with the first firmware, version 01.01.0000. Then I updated to version 1.03.0020.

The remarkable thing is that my P3SE remains in FCC mode, even when using the latest version of the app (v3.1.23).

No luck for me. Downgraded to FW 1.01.000, tested that I was still in FCC. The upgraded FW to 1.03.002, I noticed that this upgrade took much longer period of time, and the progress indicator suddenly jumped from over 60% to 28% again. After that, the WIFI connection between my tab and RC disconnected for a while, like the RC had rebooted or something. Was the RC's firmware also upgraded at this point?

Well, I got to the point where I had the 1.3.8 app, and FCC mode. As soon as I upgraded to latest app and launched it, I was switched back to CE mode.

So, it's tin foil and FakeGPS time again to switch back to FCC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl