SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Phantom 3 4K Like New + Accessories - $535 Shipped

Reaction score
Selling my lightly used P3 4K along with some great accessories. I am a Part 107 Remote Pilot and tech consultant, so all my gear is kept in top condition and never abused. This UAS is in fantastic condition and flies perfectly. I find it is not being used as much due to having several other drones in place for work which is why I am offering it here. No marks, crashes or undesirable history, this is a very nice drone.

This P3 4K comes to you in the original box with the original charger, battery, etc. Accessories include:
- 2 x extra sets of props (3 total sets - one mounted, two brand new / unused)
- Extra DJI battery (no aftermarket or third party batteries)
- Bigfoot aluminum tablet mount bracket (much stronger CNC machined to hold your iPad or larger tablet securely without falling over)
- Lanyard - padded, secure double locking snap
- Polar Pro ND filter set
- Lens cap cover x 2
- Lowepro CS 400 Droneguard case / backpack
- NOTE: Adding photos later today

$550 SHIPPED to lower 48 or meet to pick up in the Orlando FL area.

Thank you again gkeylow and Spunky. I apologize for not getting pics to you sooner but the pre-holiday weekend turned out to be a busy one with family visiting and taking all my time. I am in the office tomorrow morning so I will send you both photos then. This seems to be a pretty popular model so I will be getting back to everyone who has contacted on Monday morning.

thank you for your patience on the photos!

Thank you everyone for the patience on the photos. The week turned pretty busy with the holiday and visiting family. Here you go!
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG

Bump! Pics added! New Price - $535 SHIPPED CONUS!

Case and extra battery alone worth $300 - you KNOW this is a great deal!!!

Bump! Also have a very nice Mavic Pro bundle for sale in another forum.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl