SOLD..REDUCED..Inspire 1 Pro Zenmuse x5 for sale

Reaction score
Literally as close to new as you could ever get in my opinion. Has about 3-4 hrs flight time. I used it to film a couple job sites of mine and was planning on having someone film my wedding/reception, but that didn't end up happening. Now I have the footage from my jobs and wedding is over, time for this bird to find a new home. It's a very expensive dust collector.

comes with...
inspire one v2
zenmuse x5 camera
tb47 battery
tb48 battery
standard charger
rapid charger
2x propeller
2x harness
2x controller

I have $5,800 invested

Free shipping to continental U.S.

lowered price....$3,100
thanks for looking
Ryan

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your problems Ryan.

This is a GREAT deal. If I had the $$ in the bank I'd jump on this like white on rice. I'm sure it will be a very quick sale for you.

Good Luck With Your Sale!!

The recent price reductions of the Inspire Pro could make 4k difficult to fetch, especially a few weeks before Inspire 2 is being announced. Timing is everything. Nice setup though, very close to what I may be buying in a few months.

Reactions: 180 Productions
I would have thought this was a great deal, if price is too high so be it. First person that offers me something I can live with can have it. Need it sold, want new toy!!

What types of trades? Guns, dogs, wife, LOL

yeah still for sale, at this price it'd have to be a nice gun I'd like to entertain a trade

haha yeah I liked your post, thats something I would say. But yeah I may be interested in some guns, my wife is begging me for a MacBook laptop for christmas, other than that I don't know, could always use a set of 295/35/R21 performance summer tires ...

bump....will also entertain trades... but not lessor drones
Literally as close to new as you could ever get in my opinion. Has about 3-4 hrs flight time. I used it to film a couple job sites of mine and was planning on having someone film my wedding/reception, but that didn't end up happening. Now I have the footage from my jobs and wedding is over, time for this bird to find a new home. It's a very expensive dust collector.

comes with...
inspire one v2
zenmuse x5 camera
tb47 battery
tb48 battery
standard charger
rapid charger
2x propeller
2x harness
2x controller

I have $5,800 invested

Free shipping to continental U.S.

lowered price....$3,100
thanks for looking
Ryan
Any pictures ?

send me a message with your cell number and i'll text them to you, I couldn't figure out how to resize them. I have several pics on my phone I just took

IMG_1606.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG
fullsizeoutput_2fd.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.