SOLD -- Inspire 1 Pro with X5 M43 camera for sale -- SOLD

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 Pro with X5 M43 camera that was purchased new by me about 2.5 years ago and its time I put it up for sale. The drone and remote are in excellent condition and the drone has never been crashed. The drone is complete with even the original shipping boxes and includes the standard battery with about 12 charge cycles on it. The battery has always been stored at a mid-charge level and when planning to fly the next day I'd charge to about 85-90% the night before then complete the charge on the way to the location in my car. Any battery not used would be discharged to avoid storage at full charge. So, the drone is for sale as originally received but I also have some additional batteries for sale as well as a 4-battery charger (Smart Powercharge SPC4500).

So, please make an offer and do so as follows:

1. For the basic drone kit as ordered (drone, X5 camera, remote, one battery)

2. For additional batteries (TB-48) that all have about 12 charge cycles on them and have been cared for as noted above

3. For the SPC4500 battery charger.

PS, I will upload a video in the next day or two and will post a link so you can see the items for sale.

Thanks,

Brian Stirling

Reactions: BigAl07
For the drone kit as received new I'm asking $1290USD.

Each of the additional TB-48 batteries, with about 12 cycles on them and originally listing for about $200USD each -- I'll take $79USD each or all five for $360USD. Do know that shipping batteries has to go by ground.

Lastly, the SPC4500 battery charger, which listed for over $400USD when purchased new -- I'll part with it for $119USD.

And, just to be clear, I live in the USA, in the state of Utah so shipping to other countries would be a pretty hefty increase in shipping cost.

I'm still planning to upload a YouTube video showcasing the stuff and some flight footage from it -- hopefully tomorrow.

Brian

For the drone kit as received new I'm asking $1290USD.

Each of the additional TB-48 batteries, with about 12 cycles on them and originally listing for about $200USD each -- I'll take $79USD each or all five for $360USD. Do know that shipping batteries has to go by ground.

Lastly, the SPC4500 battery charger, which listed for over $400USD when purchased new -- I'll part with it for $119USD.

And, just to be clear, I live in the USA, in the state of Utah so shipping to other countries would be a pretty hefty increase in shipping cost.

I'm still planning to upload a YouTube video showcasing the stuff and some flight footage from it -- hopefully tomorrow.

Brian
I'm in Bama, USA
But thank you.

Just an update ...

I have just rendered a video covering the drone and other items along with a clip of it in use -- I'm uploading to YT as I type this so it maybe an hour or two before its available and maybe longer before the 4K version is made available. I'll update again when it is.

Brian

OK, the video is now up and in it you can see the items for sale and a video clip of the I1 Pro in use. Also note that I've included some additional spare props and a complete set of ND filters (ND2, ND4, ND8 amd ND16) as well as a UV filter and a step-down ring when using the filters with a lens like the Olympus 45mm which has a different filter thread. I'm including these additional items with the Inspire 1 Pro drone kit at no additional cost. So, check out the video...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brian

Looks like a beautifully maintained kit and seriously good price- I hope you sell it soon... I have shared the link with a few people I think might be interested but aren’t members here. If you could PM me your email address I will pass it on.

Cheers,

Jimmy

Looks like a beautifully maintained kit and seriously good price- I hope you sell it soon... I have shared the link with a few people I think might be interested but aren’t members here. If you could PM me your email address I will pass it on.

Cheers,

Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy, yeah I do take care of my kit and as a long time photographer that's spent close to $90K USD on camera equipment over the years I've always been very careful about how I treat my stuff.

I think I have a serious offer pending, but if that falls through then I'll ping you with email info. But, as your from Oz the shipping cost and time to the land down under could be a pretty significant percentage of the total cost. I think the best bet is for a USA customer to keep the shipping time/cost within reason.

Again, thanks for the comments.

Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers