(SOLD!) Phantom Pro 4 with EVERYTHING - 6 batteries, hard shell backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This was my setup for doing local aerial jobs, has now been my backup and sitting for a few months. Moved on to a commercial rig, so it needs to go to someone who can use it.

- P4P v1
- Never used original foam case w/ paperwork
- Hard shell backpack
- Six (6) batteries
- Five (5) sets of props
- DJI (stock) 110v charger
- 12v car charger
- Multi-charger (will charge 3 batteries and r/c transmitter all at once)
- Polar Pro ND/Polarizing filters #4, #8, #16
- 32 GB SD card
- HDMI out module (not installed)
- Upgraded aluminum tablet holder bracket + spare
- Various usb cables, including the stock one. (might need one for Apple phone/tablet)
- Signal booster antenna reflector

I have updated all firm/software and calibrated all sensors including IMU. You are advised to again calibrate the compass if you live more than 50 miles from me.

Flies flawlessly, no crashes, scratches etc. Hand caught 99% of the time.

Still one of the better cameras on a drone out there, excellent work horse or for fun.

All you need is to download the DJI app to your phone or tablet, register it and go fly. If you want an example video, just ask.

$1300 OBO - I will split actual shipping with you. (I'm in Orangevale, CA 95662)

Thanks for your time!

P4P_All.jpg

Attachments

• P4P.jpg
    P4P.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 270
  • Cam.jpg
    Cam.jpg
    904.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Chargers.jpg
    Chargers.jpg
    955.5 KB · Views: 301
  • HardCase.jpg
    HardCase.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 260
Last edited:
This was my setup for doing local aerial jobs, has now been my backup and sitting for a few months. Moved on to a commercial rig, so it needs to go to someone who can use it.

- P4P v1
- Never used original foam case w/ paperwork
- Hard shell backpack
- Six (6) batteries
- Five (5) sets of props
- DJI (stock) 110v charger
- 12v car charger
- Multi-charger (will charge 3 batteries and r/c transmitter all at once)
- Polar Pro ND/Polarizing filters #4, #8, #16
- 32 GB SD card
- HDMI out module (not installed)
- Upgraded aluminum tablet holder bracket + spare
- Various usb cables, including the stock one. (might need one for Apple phone/tablet)
- Signal booster antenna reflector

I have updated all firm/software and calibrated all sensors including IMU. You are advised to again calibrate the compass if you live more than 50 miles from me.

Flies flawlessly, no crashes, scratches etc. Hand caught 99% of the time.

Still one of the better cameras on a drone out there, excellent work horse or for fun.

All you need is to download the DJI app to your phone or tablet, register it and go fly. If you want an example video, just ask.

$1300 OBO - I will split actual shipping with you. (I'm in Orangevale, CA 95662)

Thanks for your time!

View attachment 119435
How about $1200 and you cover shipping to Alexandria Bay, NY (13607). Thanks, John (613.241.1833)

Sonits legal to fly at those 2 locations Big Al? Remember im from NC too. Lol i have been looking for some pretty locations for a little drone road trip! In the car of course lol

is this set up still available? i have a mavic 2, but love the phantom design and will take it off your hands at that price.

Reactions: Capt KO
Very nice! And priced to sell. Gonna make someone happy. Jealous cuz my battery supply is dwindling. Tempting to buy the batteries and flip the bird. Oh well, someone’s getting a deal. Enjoy

Will this work with the P4 (not Pro) controller? If so, any reason why I shouldn't use the P4 controller? Reason I ask is that my current controller has the MAXX antenna already installed and I'd rather just use that than having to remove and re-attach to the new controller.

1594998244894.png

Last edited:
im going to have to back out on this purchase, as much Id like to, cant afford it right now.

Your original price is very reasonable, won't dicker around. Let me know the total including half the shipping and I'll complete the purchase with PayPal.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic