SOLD - Phantom 3 Pro $500 New in the Box

Reaction score
Kind'a long story but I started with a P3A and shortly thereafter my paranoia forced me to buy a second one as a backup. Eventually had a problem with the first one so it got parked and I went shopping for a new "backup"and picked up a P3P. The backup still works fine then came buying a small house in Florida then a big house in Florida while still owning the main house in PA. I learned the aggravation caused by home ownership is proportional to the square of the number of houses multiplied by the distance between them.

As a result the P3P has been sitting in its original DJI box for several years. I've also learned that Pennsylvania is far more photogenic than Florida and my interest in quadcopters has dropped significantly. Add to this there is virtually nowhere near me that's not within a couple miles of a airport plus a completely uninformed elder population that believes these things are the work of the devil. So I rarely fly anymore yet this thing sits right there on a shelf where I see it every day.

So for sale is a still in the box P3P. I did open the box and used the charger because it's faster but I put it back from whence it cometh. Everything else is still in the box just as DJI packed it. I realize that as drones go it's a bit long in the tooth but it really deserves to be used and not subject to the "dust to dust, ashes to ashes" thing.

I tried to figure a fair value from those that have sold on Ebay although I hate the site and all it stands for, at least as a seller. $500 plus actual shipping would seem to be a fair price to me. I'll pack the DJI box in something larger and more sturdy. Only contiguous US please. Send me a message if you're interested.

I'll try to attach some pics.......

Attachments

• Phantom 3 2.jpg
    Phantom 3 2.jpg
    986.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Phantom 3 1.jpg
    Phantom 3 1.jpg
    985 KB · Views: 102
  • Phantom 3 3.jpg
    Phantom 3 3.jpg
    964.3 KB · Views: 92
Did you power up the batteries?charge them. I have not acquired a p3 recently that’s batteries still work

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic