***SOLD*** P4P wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
***SOLD*** (I found one) Im looking for a Phantom 4 Pro V1 or V2 for a customer. Please let me know what you have and shipped/Paypal price. Please start a conversation with me.

Just remember, they are selling the discontinued V1 on eBay for $879 shipped Paypal with a 90 day warranty.

NOTE: Please dont comment, reply or hijack this thread unless you have a P4P to sell or trade.

Last edited:
Im looking for a Phantom 4 Pro V1 or V2 for a customer. Please let me know what you have and shipped/Paypal price. Please start a conversation with me.

Just remember, they are selling the discontinued V1 on eBay for $879 shipped Paypal with a 90 day warranty.

NOTE: Please dont comment, reply or hijack this thread unless you have a P4P to sell or trade.
Im looking for a Phantom 4 Pro V1 or V2 for a customer. Please let me know what you have and shipped/Paypal price. Please start a conversation with me.

Hi there.
I have a P4P that is 100% unused. (see my previous post)
I'd be interested in selling it.
Open to serious offers.
Cheers
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94