Sold*** P4 controller, battery, and charger *** Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My phantom 4 went down over the Gulf of Mexico this last week. Sad day indeed. I thought about researching, but honestly I think I hit a seagull while trying to take a picture of a fishing boat.

I think I’m going to move over to the Mavic system, so I don’t need this stuff.

for sale:

1P4 controller (GL300C)

1 battery with a slight crack in the front face (works very well), I’ve charged it about 60 times.

1 Wall charger.

$150 shipped for all of it.

F02BEBB5-FE99-4004-B0DD-EE5D6829D0BA.jpeg
E669CAE8-54FE-460D-BE53-81318A53CAD1.jpeg

My phantom 4 went down over the Gulf of Mexico this last week. Sad day indeed. I thought about researching, but honestly I think I hit a seagull while trying to take a picture of a fishing boat.

I think I’m going to move over to the Mavic system, so I don’t need this stuff.

for sale:

1P4 controller (GL300C)

1 battery with a slight crack in the front face (works very well), I’ve charged it about 60 times.

1 Wall charger.

$150 shipped for all of it.

View attachment 119266View attachment 119267
Is the controller a Version B? That would work with m Phantom 4P

the 300C will only work with the P3 adv and pro and the p4 standard not the P4 pro. the gl300f will work with the p4 pro( and Advanced) and the p4 standard.

I am interested if no one takes it. One question. Does the controller charge up and hold a good charge for awhile. That is the problem with mine. If it hold a good charge and no one takes it I will. You can send me a private message. Thanks

I am interested if no one takes it. One question. Does the controller charge up and hold a good charge for awhile. That is the problem with mine. If it hold a good charge and no one takes it I will. You can send me a private message. Thanks

sent you a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic