Crashed P4P - Parts for sale (Nanuk 945, controller, charger, Nvidia Shield K1)

Break the pricing down for me, if you don’t mind. I may not get the tablet, what size is it? I currently use a 9.7” iPad with a sunscreen for my flying. I have yet to use android.

Break the pricing down for me, if you don’t mind. I may not get the tablet, what size is it? I currently use a 9.7” iPad with a sunscreen for my flying. I have yet to use android.

Prices are in the first post. I was cutting a break if you were buying both. I like using the Shield because its super fast and probably the best drone tablet made. I wanted a 100% dedicated tablet for the drone, not my phone, not another tablet I use for other things. I only put drone apps on it and no email, news, social, etc.

Charger is $90 shipped
Tablet is $180 shipped

Combined that's $270. I was cutting it to $250 if you bought both together.

Is the reason you want mail to Alaska the shipping? If that is the case you can put the charger in a medium flat rate box for $15. I would pay $10 of the shipping. So it would cost you $5.

Is the reason you want mail to Alaska the shipping? If that is the case you can put the charger in a medium flat rate box for $15. I would pay $10 of the shipping. So it would cost you $5.

I'll do that assuming it will fit in a flat rate box. My PayPal is [email protected]. Make sure you add fees or send as F&F. Thanks!

This may be obvious, but you have to exercise some discipline as a pilot. I will not reuse a battery pack that shows a cell imbalance, and I am landing with no less than 25% charge. Sure I can get an extra 3-4 minutes flight time, but it reduces the life of your batteries, and who knows if the drone will just quit working with less than 15% charge. I would consider 15% an immediate "land now" situation on the nearest suitable location. Flying over water, you should be doubly careful, do not fly a battery with a cell imbalance more than 0.02 volt, double check the battery is locked in place before takeoff, return and land early. You should not fly too close to the water. It can be difficult to tell height above water from the FPV picture, the height on the remote display is not necessarily accurate, the drone sensors can be fooled by water, and you should be flying the drone visually anyway. You also have to consider winds on the return flight. A strong headwind could make it impossible to return safely. Over land you could make an emergency landing and still recover your drone, but over water the penalty is destruction of your drone. Even if you recover the drone, water (fresh or salt) will ruin and corrode electronic components. A waterlogged drone will probably not be economically repairable.

This may be obvious, but you have to exercise some discipline as a pilot. I will not reuse a battery pack that shows a cell imbalance, and I am landing with no less than 25% charge. Sure I can get an extra 3-4 minutes flight time, but it reduces the life of your batteries, and who knows if the drone will just quit working with less than 15% charge. I would consider 15% an immediate "land now" situation on the nearest suitable location. Flying over water, you should be doubly careful, do not fly a battery with a cell imbalance more than 0.02 volt, double check the battery is locked in place before takeoff, return and land early. You should not fly too close to the water. It can be difficult to tell height above water from the FPV picture, the height on the remote display is not necessarily accurate, the drone sensors can be fooled by water, and you should be flying the drone visually anyway. You also have to consider winds on the return flight. A strong headwind could make it impossible to return safely. Over land you could make an emergency landing and still recover your drone, but over water the penalty is destruction of your drone. Even if you recover the drone, water (fresh or salt) will ruin and corrode electronic components. A waterlogged drone will probably not be economically repairable.

I agree and understand. I learned my lesson. To be honest, I'm not sure why everyone thinks a selling forum is a place for a teaching moment??? I've said I'm not getting another one...

Hub (without charger) still for sale?
Not sure if I got it right. Are u selling your batteries?

Hub (without charger) still for sale?
Not sure if I got it right. Are u selling your batteries?

Hub with charger is still for sale. Batteries aren't good anymore, they say too long uncharged.

Hub with charger is still for sale. Batteries aren't good anymore, they say too long uncharged.

Can you send me a screenshot of the battery error message?

How much just for the hub?

Can you send me a screenshot of the battery error message?

How much just for the hub?

It said bad cell or something like that. I don't have a screen shot and I've already sold the controller.

$50 shipped for the hub.

Tablet is sold. All that is left is the case. I'm ready to make a deal!

Let’s get this thread closed! If it fits my new P4P v2.0 that I just bought nicely and price is right I’ll take it. Msg me your final price. I already bought your charger and hub earlier so be nice :).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj