SOLD! More stuff! LOWER PRICE! Phantom 3 Pro Long Distance Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I do Real Estate videos, and whatever else that someone will pay me to do. I recently upgraded to a P4Pro. This P3Pro was my backup before, because I outfitted the control with a better antenna for long range flying. I honestly can't tell you what the range limit is, because I've never had enough battery to fly out until the video started breaking up, or control signal was lost. Since using this antenna, I've never had one glitch.

This was my backup, because all of my long distance flying was recreational, which I never get a chance to do anymore, so this needs to go to someone who can really use a good setup. This was my baby. I'm including 2 batteries, and a genuine DJI multi-charger, that will charge up to 4 batteries at once. It runs off the DJI single charger, which is also included.

This control will also have the HDMI output , which is a $100 option in itself. Also including the 16 Gig SD card that came with it from DJI.

Throwing in a set of original dji props, still in the package, (not shown) to go along with the dji carbon fiber props shown on the Phantom 3 Pro in the pictures.

*****IPAD NOT INCLUDED. IPAD IS FOR DEMONSTRATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY*******

Price is $550 US Dollars, and I pay shipping. I do ask that you pay the 3% PayPal fee, or send friends and family. I have bought and sold before on this forum, so I have a track record that goes back a few years. I prefer to do business on this forum, but if I don't see a lot of action, then it's off to the dreaded eBay. So if your interested, shoot me a message right away. Thanks. DSC07663.JPG DSC07642.JPG
DSC07663.JPG
DSC07642.JPG
DSC07640.JPG
DSC07647.JPG
DSC07654.JPG
DSC07658.JPG
DSC07645.JPG
DSC07661.JPG
DSC07650.JPG

Last edited:
Buyer had to back out.

Found a set of original DJI props, still in the package, will be throwing those in as well.

Lowering the price to $550, but will be off to eBay soon if no takers.

Last edited:
There’s another one listed right below mine, with a lot less stuff, and a higher asking price. I have it like listed on RC groups as well. Thanks again.

One last chance to make an offer that will keep it from being sent to eBay!

Reactions: djiapel
I've had some interest, but no cash so far. Headed to eBay later today if no one stops it first. I believe the extra items will bring a higher price on eBay, so one last chance!

I've had some interest, but no cash so far. Headed to eBay later today if no one stops it first. I believe the extra items will bring a higher price on eBay, so one last chance!
$500 shipped? I use paypal.

I can do that. Would be able to ship tomorrow. Thanks.

Congrats on the SALE (and purchase). That's a great deal on a great setup.

***Thread Closed****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20