so who is going to be the first to get it ?

Here is what I got from DJI about 30 minutes ago regarding how they will ship. Hope this helps!

Hello,

I ordered a DJI Mavic on October 6th 2016

My order number is 00xxxxxxxxx

Do you know if my order will be shipped out in the first batch or after november?

Dominique joined the chat

C:\Users\122834\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif

Dominique

Thank you for contacting DJI Pre Sales Support.

Order placed from Sept 27th til' Oct 11th we'll start shipping it mid Oct and order placed starting on Oct 12 18:00 Beijing Time ships within November.

We arrange shipment on first pay first service basis and Presales are not able to advise exact shipping date yet.

Is there anything else that I can help you?

C:\Users\122834\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.gif

Nicholas

No thank you so much for all of your help!

C:\Users\122834\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif

Dominique

You are welcome :)

For those who are waiting for the 15th..its now the 15th in Beijing Time..I hope they start shipping them out..I am Jonezine.

I seem to remember with DJI and I have ordered a P3 and a Osmo Mobile directly from them in the past, about a day before it ships it'll show shipped but when you click on the tracking information it will show labelled printed waiting for collection etc. When I ordered the Osmo Mobile recently it shipped on a weekend so you never know!

Kobe
Hi! Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store Pre-sales chat. This is Kobe. How may I assist you?

First batch of Mavic preorders will be shipped from Mid October on first come first served basis.

eric
Hi Kobe

Does that mean its possible that today is mid october?

Kobe
Today it will not ship out

eric
ok..thank you Kobe, I hope they ship then Monday..I miss my drone I sold to pre order this mavic

Kobe
You're welcome

Not that I'm in any hurry, but I thought that I'd contribute to this thread by asking the Amazon re-seller that I pre-ordered through when I could expect shipment. See reply below:

Order ID 104-9539475-4426664:
1 of DJI Mavic Pro [ASIN: B01LZ8QTSU]
------------- Begin message -------------
at the end of october
--- Original message ---
When will shipping begin for the DJI Mavic?

If I'm going by green lines, I'm not getting either of mine until at LEAST after the 20th. :tongueclosed:

IMG_0592.jpg

I was told they are waiting on info from warehouse. I was also told I'm in the first batch after my order number was looked up.

I checked my order from the DJI+ Discover app and it says under Payment Status "Waiting Pick" . Anyone know what that means? Or do you have the same status?
If I check on dji.com it says payment success and pending shipping.

I checked my order from the DJI+ Discover app and it says under Payment Status "Waiting Pick" . Anyone know what that means? Or do you have the same status?

It looks like your item is being picked or prepared, so basically it's about to be shipped to you, you're so lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Here's a screenshot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z