SO Phantom 4 with Polar Pro Hard case & much more.

Reaction score
Bought it thinking I would take before & after pictures after roof cleaning & deck jobs. Takes too much time & too much room in my truck. Mint condition. Maybe 2 hours of flight time if that. Hasn't hit or brushed up against anything. Bought on Amazon 11/04/16. Comes with 1) DJI Phantom 4 Intelligent Battery Charging Hub, White. 2) DJI Phantom 4 - Part 9 100W Battery Charger + Part 12 Power Adaptor Cable 3) Unopened DJI Inspire 1-P3 Part 57 Remote Controller Monitor Hood for Tablets. 4) Bestmaple Remote Controller FPV to Enhance the Board Extended Range Parabolic Antenna Signal Booster For DJI Phantom 4
5) Unopened SKYREAT Copper Parabolic Antenna Range Booster for DJI Phantom 4. 6) Case Club Waterproof DJI Phantom 4 Drone Wheeled Case with Silica Gel (Propellers On) 6) DJI CP.PT.000342 Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery plus the one that came with the drone. 7) 3 Polar Pro lenses

Asking $899 for all

DSC00208.jpg DSC00209.jpg DSC00210.jpg DSC00211.jpg DSC00212.jpg DSC00213.jpg DSC00214.jpg DSC00214.jpg DSC00215.jpg DSC00216.jpg

Last edited:
Hoovermaneuver:

Questions?

You say purchased on Amazon in November 16, was that through an Authorized DJI Dealer?

Was there a Warranty/Service Plan purchased thru DJI?

Have you updated the aircraft to the latest "suspect" Firmware? if so, any issues?

Interested!

Thanks,

edspilot

Hoovermaneuver:

Questions?

You say purchased on Amazon in November 16, was that through an Authorized DJI Dealer?

Was there a Warranty/Service Plan purchased thru DJI?

Have you updated the aircraft to the latest "suspect" Firmware? if so, any issues?

Interested!

Thanks,

edspilot

No I did not purchase any plan from DJI. No I have not connected the drone to the computer since the update has come out. This is from my Amazon order
Order details Ordered on November 4, 2016 (1 item)
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter
DJI
Sold by: LED Kingdomus

willing to part with everything but the ipad? I already have one

I might be interested for the ipad but i am from greece. Could you tell me the price with travelling fees included?

I am in montreal. can you see how much it would cost to send here.
if you can using the US postal and not ups or fed x.
I will pay for shipping

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic