So nobody is complaining about the P3a 1.2.8 firmware?

Only the p3a got 2 updates and the p3p got 1 lol

Lol. This goes to show that DJI spent more time on the P3P firmware, tested and ironed out the bugs. And then like true programmers, they just copied and pasted and made minor changes and assumed it will work fine without testing.

I thought the only thig different was the camera so they describe but what do i know im just a novice

No issues?? really? what about the VPS issue a lot of people is complaining about? and MY **** CONTROLLER STOPPED WORKING AFTER THE UPDATE!!! just wanted to get that out of my chest... Good thing for everyone it was just me.

VPS definitely seems a little less stable, especially over grass, after updating my P3P to the latest firmware.

My camera is broken. it shakes and spins like crazy now. I cant use it. It seems I am the nly one with this issue and DJI has zero solutions. I cant even down grade. I am bout to take a baseball bat to this thing

VPS is nerfed since 1.2.7/1.2.6. The sonar is out of wack. I've never had VPS turned on, but I still get the SRT file info with video (Sonar Height) and that just reminds me that VPS is dodgy as hell

ie, the phantom sitting still at around 8-10m and the sonar height showing it bouncing between 20m and 0.3m. :)

Nothing at all to report! Starting to think most of these issues are operators error!

Reactions: IflyinWY
Nothing at all to report! Starting to think most of these issues are operators error!

Let me guess, the voice of experience speaking?
Let me guess again, you did RTFM?

Oh my, my sense of humor at this hour just cracks me up.

I am wanting to know how people are getting on with the new 1.2.8 firmware for the Advanced all so. They have not stated it sorts the vps issue or the crazy gimbal issue, but has it.

Has anyone updated there Advanced yet and flown a few times and have anything to report.

My camera is broken. it shakes and spins like crazy now. I cant use it. It seems I am the nly one with this issue and DJI has zero solutions. I cant even down grade. I am bout to take a baseball bat to this thing

That should fix it.

Reactions: Ari
Vps fails to work and now outside have to each time auto calibrate the gimbal. Inside at home it's fine. My vps was reporting .02 even when I was around 7 feet up. Most are reporting a vps issue

Most are reporting a vps issue

I wouldn't say most.
It's just a lot of people wouldn't feel the need to jump on a forum and state that they did an upgrade and 1 of the many features still worked.

By the way I have a P3A and the VPS (and gimbal) have been fine on all firmwares.

I wouldn't say most.
It's just a lot of people wouldn't feel the need to jump on a forum and state that they did an upgrade and 1 of the many features still worked.

By the way I have a P3A and the VPS (and gimbal) have been fine on all firmwares.

Imnon 1.1.9 still and my p3 was working perfectly fine up until a couple days ago. I dont get any errors. But, my VPS is messed up. It says I'm -21.5 when im hovering 10 ft above ground. I live in Florida so everything is flat. No hills. No mountains. Just doesnt make sense.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31