So bored and still bored

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well another day another heart attack ,,this post incase I dont return,,behave yourselves lol..this Wellington hospital, went to doctors then he calls me saying a ambulance is on way to your house......WTF....
20201021_172121.jpg

Stay well sir. You mean a lot to your friends and family. Also to your friends here on the forum. Best wishes for a quick return to normal. At least normal for you. ;)

Wont know till morning what going to happen,presume they unblock some more,but feeling better.thanks for kind words ?.must get out of here

Reactions: dirkclod
Wont know till morning what going to happen,presume they unblock some more,but feeling better.thanks for kind words ?.must get out of here

Now if this is your way of trying to get me to get you an Air 2 drone its just not going to work. ;)

Thanks for keeping us posted Ian , I am sure its not easy to manage this , my hats off to you.

When I am in the Hospital I dont even want to open my eyes to see where i am at , so i just sleep every minute i can to get thru it.

You definitely have a good virtual support team here.
Do they have you wear a mask in your room or make you aware of that threat. ?

Get home , your toys are going to miss. you.

Coal

Guessing you're better off there than DJI repair shop ;)
now you have quality time to plan missions!

hang in there, getting old in not for sissy's

Get well soon. I’ve eaten more hospital meals than I care to admit. Gets old real fast so get the heck out of there ASAP. Take care yourself and keep us posted. I’d miss those crazy posts, that always contain a grain of truth. LOL stay safe

You are young and tough. You have to be to survive hospital treatment. Lol They never let you rest. They feed you terrible tasting food and they stick things into you all day/ night long. There is no way someone can survive that treatment for very long. They don’t want you to like it there, so you won’t come back. Lol. I wish I could have known sooner, to be able to pray in your behalf at your time in need. Gad things are stable. Make the best out of the situation. Maybe you can meet a pretty nurse? Well, maybe a nurse with a heart for a single, great guy, that is a little down and out. Give her that puppy dog face. She won’t be able to resist. Lol Get better mate!

Hang in there buddy. Get well soon Ian. We miss you and your unique wit here on PP.

If you get tired of playing with the cute nurses, just let us know. We'll send you a Mavic

or something to chase them around with. [emoji12]............Take care........[emoji106][emoji106]

get well ian! plz check in so we no ur ok!
Thanks all so much,home again,phew,,heaps of pills and no driving for 2 weeks or hard work ,yes we are asked about covid questions on entry and not required to wear a mask,some in there had mask ,we lucky only to have few cases of covid around
Anyway had lots of thinking time and now prepared for the field with back up ""phantom defibrillator "" ,hopefully 17 volt enough for a tickle lol.
Again your support blows me away and respect and love you all,super big thank you ?‍♂️??
20201022_192110.jpg

I'm there, too, Ian. I have pretty nurses and good food, but an intractable problem. I hope yours can be fixed quickly and easily, that you'll be flying again soon, and sharing New Zealand again with all of us. Very best wishes to you.

Reactions: dronesky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan