So bored and still bored

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
So sorry to hear about ordeal but very happy you’re home and doing better. Follow the doctors orders and get well soon. You are wealth of information and you are irreplaceable on this forum.
All the best to you Ian.
Oh no,
Hope your ok,cheers for kind words,,your pretty clever aswell,,all our brains together we could build the best safest drones on the market,,
Stay strong our there and we hope your well soon,I already miss flying,medication dont really allow things up top to work as should,(bit of daydreaming going on) so safe not to fly,
Best wishes Ian

Oh no,
Hope your ok,cheers for kind words,,your pretty clever aswell,,all our brains together we could build the best safest drones on the market,,
Stay strong our there and we hope your well soon,I already miss flying,medication dont really allow things up top to work as should,(bit of daydreaming going on) so safe not to fly,
Best wishes Ian

I’m good Ian thanks for asking. Enjoy the meds but don’t get hooked. Just don’t fly till you’re good. You’ll be flying again before you know it. I always enjoy your pics, they are among the best posted here on this forum.
Get well soon!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.