'Smash a drone out of the sky'

Reaction score
Hi All,

What do you think :eek::confused:
(Sorry if it's already been posted)

01.JPG

I think it be littles our flying and sport.

Reactions: Torcan
Exactly, and only reinforces those that are negative towards Quadcopters and enjoy seeing them smashed or news of them being smashed and or crashed.

Idiotic idea... person who thought up the idea needs a new hobby

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Seriously?

As an r/c flyer since the 70s love watching model aircraft crash compilations.

What exactly is it reinforcing???

Seriously?

If you cannot figure it out, I will not go to lengths to educate you

Wow do feel really 'left-out' now.
Maybe I can't figure it out because it's bovine excrement to make such a nexus.

Reactions: jlo
If that is where your head is, enjoy

Well they can't really lose. If no one hits it they don't even have to stump up the tenner and if someone hits it at a distance they have a potential new fielder.

Seriously?

It is reinforcing the idea that you can and should knock a drone out of the sky when you see one.

This is quite a bit different than RC dog fights.

Reactions: Torcan
LOL

Reactions: jlo
It is reinforcing the idea that you can and should knock a drone out of the sky when you see one.

A bit of a stretch don't you think?

That's like saying steel shooting competitions tell people they should shoot up their pots and pans or a demolition derby makes people wreck their cars.

I suppose we could debate whether it encourages and reinforces the idea of "knocking a drone from the sky," and probably never come to agreement.
I think it does.
You think it doesn't.

Thats what is so great about opinions, we can each have one. And this one just isn't worth arguing over.

If that was held in the US the FAA would say that is commercial use just like the did to the shooting range that was using UAV's for target practice .

Its an original fund raising idea for a sporting organisation to raise probably much needed funds. I would doubt that there would be much chance of anyone actually hitting it out of the sky, but the red blooded male will pay stupid amounts trying. The other thing to remember is that Stroud is in Gloustershire!!!!

If drone flying is a "sport" does that make us all athletes?

No need to start a debate on the definition of "sport." Just mincing words here, something I like to do for sport.

There I go again...

Semper Fi, RoyVa.

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
as long as the 'batter' doesn't know the cost of drones, I'd use the little $50 ones over and over again... great idea. I'd use the really cheap $20 ones for a charity at the local skeet range... great idea. They've gotta use full choke though for effect.

We sell H2 targets and Tannerite. The BATFE considers it "commercial use" and requires you to have an explosives manufacturing license if you mix it and shoot it as a demonstration of the product. Absurd.

If that was held in the US the FAA would say that is commercial use just like the did to the shooting range that was using UAV's for target practice .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers