Smartphone Sunshade Magnifier

I just got an email from you informing me that my order had shipped. Unfortunately you have my address wrong. There is no telephone number to rectify this immediately, which is disturbing!

Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0315 6604 31

Milton Amaya said:
iPad mini Sunshade now! available on my ebay store...

I'd like to order the Sun shade for my ipad mini but the link to your ebay store does not work and I can't find it listed on ebay.

Please give me info on how to order.

Thanjks

Quality of the product is satisfactory, but I agree with Cavaleiro01 that the price is over value.

On top of that the price for shipping and the very slow service used through eBay is not worth the total price compared to other shades imo.

* just my 2 cents * that I paid too much for the product and shipping for the quality and service provided through eBay.

So we are all paying extra for the poor service of eBay rather than a private e-commerce site.

I just ordered a Magnifier sunshade for my Galaxy. Shipping was 6.85 and it arrived in 5 Days.That is pretty good. I think that with all of the junk out there .These are like a breath of fresh air. I use my Galaxy s3 and a Nexus 7. I prefer to use the Galaxy because of the brighter screen but it was to small for my 71 year old eyes .Tried out the Mag. Sunviser I think it will work pretty good

Reactions: Phantom Pirate

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik