Small issue with Litchi Mission Hub

Reaction score
I have been trying to create some flight missions with the Litchi Mission Hub using a Windows 7 PC. When I have done this in the past, once I placed a Waypoint or POI where I wanted it, a dialog box would pop up allowing me to set parameters for that item. Recently, I have been unable to get this dialog box to pop up.

I have tried both Firefox and IE, and I have disabled pop-up blocker in both to no avail. I am able to create flight missions using the app on my iPad Air 2, but since I used to have no issues doing this from my arm chair at the PC, I wanted to see if something changed, or if there was a simple fix or setting that I am missing.

Thanks!!

Thanks Gents. I do have an ad blocker for Firefox but disabled it for the Litchi Hub. I'll try disabling my Antimalwarebytes next.

You might check too to make sure that you have allowed cookies.

I wanted to follow up on this post. I have found that if I temporarily disable my anti-malware program, the problem stated above goes away. I am now going to look deeper into this program's setting and see if I'm able to make an exception for this site, as I don't like having it turned off...

@Brockrock, I get that issue sometimes randomly on my windows 7 using Firefox and on my mac using chrome. not sure what causes it but i usually update the share location thing and that fixes it.. not sure whats going on with that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31