Sluggish response from drone to right stick input

Reaction score
I looked over the site and searched for this topic without any success. If this is a duplicate post I apologize. So here goes. Standard P3 is new to me, I am not new to P3. I am experiencing a sluggish response from the drone to the right stick input. There seems to be a delay in response to the movement of the stick. If there is anyone who can advise I would be grateful. Is there something that needs cleaning for instance? Thanks.

First give the right stick a vigorous stir going CW and CCW. If that doesn’t improve the response, perform the stick calibration in the control app and see if the response improves.

Reactions: dirkclod
During the stick calibration you will see the effects of the stick movements in #s. After completing the on screen instructions, try moving the sticks very slowly and watch the #s for sticky areas or stops and starts. Cleaning with bottled air might help, if not you may need the replace that stick assembly. If all good, the problem is elsewhere.
Good luck

After several flights post "stirring the stick" as suggested, the drone seems to fly in a normal manner. I am pleased with the response from the forum and wish to express my thanks.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31