Slow video download times

Reaction score
When I first got my phantom 4 pro the wireless download time from my drone to DJI GO 4 app was pretty quick. To the point I didn’t even realize they were downloading.

Now it seems to take about 3/4 of the battery to download 1 video. I’m not sure if I accidentally changed a setting or not. Anyone else experience this? How do most of you download your vids?

Anyone have experience using the 2TB external hard drive? If you do...what’s your thoughts on it?

Fastest way would be to remove the sdcard from the AC and pull the files directly from there. Have you tried switching to 5.8 ghz before downloading?

Thanks! No, I haven’t tried that, I’ll take a look. Is it something I change from inside the app?

From the DJI GO 4 main screen when you are connected to the AC, "click" on HD at the top, and you should be able to choose between 2.4 and 5.8 ghz for the transmission freq.

Now it seems to take about 3/4 of the battery to download 1 video. I’m not sure if I accidentally changed a setting or not. Anyone else experience this? How do most of you download your vids?
Using a cable is slow and complicated.
Go to ebay, buy a USB 3.0 adapter: usb 3.0 microsd card reader in Camera Memory Card Readers and Adapters | eBay
They only cost a couple of dollars.
Pull the SD card, put it in the adapter put that in your computer and you can copy the videos in a couple of minutes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj