Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. blackice9

When I first got my phantom 4 pro the wireless download time from my drone to DJI GO 4 app was pretty quick. To the point I didn’t even realize they were downloading.

Now it seems to take about 3/4 of the battery to download 1 video. I’m not sure if I accidentally changed a setting or not. Anyone else experience this? How do most of you download your vids?

Anyone have experience using the 2TB external hard drive? If you do...what’s your thoughts on it?

2. loktite

Fastest way would be to remove the sdcard from the AC and pull the files directly from there. Have you tried switching to 5.8 ghz before downloading?

3. blackice9

Thanks! No, I haven’t tried that, I’ll take a look. Is it something I change from inside the app?

4. loktite

From the DJI GO 4 main screen when you are connected to the AC, "click" on HD at the top, and you should be able to choose between 2.4 and 5.8 ghz for the transmission freq.

5. Meta4

Meta4 Moderator
    Staff Member

Using a cable is slow and complicated.
    Go to ebay, buy a USB 3.0 adapter: usb 3.0 microsd card reader in Camera Memory Card Readers and Adapters | eBay
    They only cost a couple of dollars.
    Pull the SD card, put it in the adapter put that in your computer and you can copy the videos in a couple of minutes.

6. blackice9

Thanks, I appreciate the help