Slight film on videos

can you describe this film a little more please. Any nd filters? Have you unscrewed the lens that comes on it?
I have unscrewed the lens cap and cleaned it and the camera lens seems clean. It is hard to describe the film it is just like having a filter over the lens.
I will down load a video to show you later Thanks for your reply.

can you describe this film a little more please. Any nd filters? Have you unscrewed the lens that comes on it?
Hi There as requested I have enclosed 2 Screen shots 1 showing the film and the other taken with another
phantom 4 pro all settings are auto I hope they throw some light on the matter
Kind regards Alan

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 173
Not an expert on the guts of this camera but if the lens appears to be clean and the lens cap is clean this almost has to be some internal optical contamination. Most lens systems are comprised of more than one layer of optics and you can only see the outermost. Don't see any way it could be digital. Recommend checking with DJI. Sorry to not be more encouraging.

Any chance there's a sudden change in temperature? Like are you going from a cool indoor environment to a warm, humid outdoor environment? Perhaps that's what's causing this fogginess.

Blurred picture or 'soft picture'. Sometimes at photography we add so called softening filters to achieve such mystical effect particular in portraits. If nothing was added in front of the lens, then something is wrong with the lens itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers