SkyWatch.AI started offering monthly drone insurance plan

Reaction score
Hi pilots,

I'm excited to update on the latest developments from SkyWatch.AI.
For those of you who are not familiar, SkyWatch.AI is a mobile app offering on-demand insurance and safety features, allowing drone pilots to pay less for flying safely.

Yesterday we officially launched SkyWatch Plus, a monthly drone insurance plan for commercial pilots. Our monthly plan is dynamic, flexible and incorporates existing insurance discounts into the price.
We've been testing it with a group of selected pilots to make sure the process is simple, fast and transparent. Of course, our team is available to provide the best tailor-made solution for each pilot whether it's an on-demand hourly coverage or a long-term plan.

I'd be happy to hear your feedback and answer any question you have!

Ilan

Hello Ilan,

Why are there no responses to your post at 10 days now?

I want to take my P4 up on her maiden voyage, but have no insurance at this point.

I'm getting itchy to fly but have no insurance!

Why should I choose skywatch.ai?

I don't want to wait for StFa to issue me a policy, but I might have to unless you can convince me otherwise.

I want to fly now!

How can I do that with skywatch.ai?

Reactions: Ilan Yusim
Hello Ilan,

Why are there no responses to your post at 10 days now?

I want to take my P4 up on her maiden voyage, but have no insurance at this point.

I'm getting itchy to fly but have no insurance!

Why should I choose skywatch.ai?

I don't want to wait for StFa to issue me a policy, but I might have to unless you can convince me otherwise.

I want to fly now!

How can I do that with skywatch.ai?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the interest in SkyWatch.AI!
There are a lot of reasons to choose SkyWatch.AI but here are the TOP 3 (as I see them):
1. Fast & Clear - The whole process from registration to an active policy was designed to answer the exact needs of the pilots. No useless data, the pricing is clear and the coverage information is presented and delivered directly to you.

2. Flexibility - Customize the policy to fit your needs, from the flight area to the desired coverage time and liability limit.

3. Service - SkyWatch.AI is not "just an app", our support team is highly responsive and all the requests (even this one) are answered by our team in less than 24 hours (even on weekends). You can either contact us through the site or directly at [email protected]

No matter what you choose, have a safe flight!

Ilan

Hi Ilan,

Thanks for responding.

I hope I wasn't coming off as snarky, it was not my intent.

After rereading my post from yesterday it kind of comes off that way.

I think you have convinced me to give skywatch.ai a try tomorrow.

It's storming where I am now, so I'll have to wait (every so impatiently) another day.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Ilan Yusim
Hi Ilan,

Thanks for responding.

I hope I wasn't coming off as snarky, it was not my intent.

After rereading my post from yesterday it kind of comes off that way.

I think you have convinced me to give skywatch.ai a try tomorrow.

It's storming where I am now, so I'll have to wait (every so impatiently) another day.

Thanks again!

Not at all :) Fair questions which I'm more than happy to answer.

Feel free to reach out in case anything else comes to your mind.

Reactions: mikehimself

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.