SkyTubeLive live streaming Android app, looking for beta testers

Reaction score
Hi all,

SkyTubeLive is an android app enabling live streaming from P3/P4/Inspire to our website, www.skytubelive.com. We are doing live demos today starting shortly at ~12pm EDT, 10/14/16, for a bit over an hour. We are looking for beta testers for the app. If interested, check out the stream via the link at our page at SkyTubeLive. (A black drone icon will appear when we're flying, that you can use to find the flight.)

Please check it out and contact us via our website!

Thanks!

Brian

That's all for today! Thanks for watching! Please drop us a line at www.skytubelive.com, for any live streaming questions, comments, requests, etc. Looking for beta testers!

Sounds like that will suck down the data.
Hi, It all depends on your connection, plan, etc. If you're using a wifi connection, you'll be fine. If you have an unlimited data plan like many people do nowadays, you'll be fine. If you have a low-limit data plan, then you could go over your limit if you stream quite a bit, that is potentially true.

Hi all,

We are back, LIVE, 10/26/16, 12pm EST, LIVE NOW:
SkyTubeLive Flight

If you want to live stream your P3/P4 drones with an android app to a site by and for drone pilots, please contact us to be a beta tester!

Hi all, Thanks for watching! Another flawless live stream, as noted before, please contact us via www.skytubelive.com if you want to be able to live stream super high res drone video!

Sent a message on your site in regards to beta testing. I will be running on high speed WiFi from Phantom 3A.
Got it, thanks!

Anyone else interested in testing a simple and reliable android app for live streaming phantom video at super high quality, drop us a line!

And keep an eye out for regular live streaming flights!

I'm not sure what you guys have going on over there but my 1st experience with your site is not good. 1st your (send) link wouldn't do anything but sit there when trying to become a beta tester. 2ND, So I copied your email ([email protected]) and I get a message failed delivery.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having. I'm not quite sure why you're seeing that. We've received several contacts today, and I just did a test and things seem to be working, both to send an email to [email protected], and when I use the contact page SkyTubeLive Contact Page. I didn't try the webform at the bottom of the main page since I don't have my mail configured to do that. Could you let me know what browser you're using, if you're still having problems?
Thanks!
Brian

By the way, we will be doing some LIVE streaming, TOMORROW, 10/27/16, at approximately 12pm US Eastern time. Check it out at SkyTubeLive !

SkyTubeLive is streaming live, as previously announced, right now: SkyTubeLive Flight

Check it out! And we're still taking beta testers!

We are wrapping up today's flight, clocking in at about 1 hour. If you'd like to find out more, or be a beta tester, please check out www.skytubelive.com, or send us a line at [email protected].
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers