Sky Pixel Caused Lost Day

Reaction score
Tried to take advantage of a nice winter day here in Montana. Got one flight in with my P4P2+, then I was trying to change the map mode on my Plus controller. I somehow got into the Sky Pixel Easy Editor app and could not exit the app. Turned off the drone, removed the fresh battery, turned off the controller, restarted the controller and the Sky Pixel immediately starts. So packed up and headed home. Even at home and I still can't exit the Sky Pixel app on the controller. I don't see any options on controller screen to exit the app. I have shut off the controller with and without the drone on, with no luck. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

Tried to take advantage of a nice winter day here in Montana. Got one flight in with my P4P2+, then I was trying to change the map mode on my Plus controller. I somehow got into the Sky Pixel Easy Editor app and could not exit the app. Turned off the drone, removed the fresh battery, turned off the controller, restarted the controller and the Sky Pixel immediately starts. So packed up and headed home. Even at home and I still can't exit the Sky Pixel app on the controller. I don't see any options on controller screen to exit the app. I have shut off the controller with and without the drone on, with no luck. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!
Not know much about built in screen model but tryed swiping down or sideways ,,I just remember this action from somewhere,,if no option usually a screen swipe works,,I hope

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Sky Pixel :

The pain is real: I could not get to the easy editor but it became clear that much focus is needed , fat finger need not apply.
Ok I did get to the easy editor and you have to hold the tap at the top screen to get the arrow to the left to show,.. Sky Pixel allows you pick up from where you left off editing so
you need to get to the arrows.

Updated: Controller Update solved the issue.

Last edited:
You were lucky! Just imagine that this would happened during the flight.

Thank you all for your comments. Is there a way to reset the controller? And better yet, to disable Sky Pixel? I tries the tap and hold on the screen, with no luck. That just takes me to the settings for Sky Pixel. Frustrated...

Not know much about built in screen model but tryed swiping down or sideways ,,I just remember this action from somewhere,,if no option usually a screen swipe works,,I hope
Thanks, but tried that. I don't see a way to exit the Sky Pixel app. I"m thinking I may have to reset the controller. Frustrating...

Have you been able to open your drawdown screen from the top of the page? Hold your finger at the top and pull down and try to reset in your default settings on that page.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Thank you all for your comments. Is there a way to reset the controller? And better yet, to disable Sky Pixel? I tries the tap and hold on the screen, with no luck. That just takes me to the settings for Sky Pixel. Frustrated...

Can you post a picture of where your at in skypixel exactly , might help us.

Thanks for your response. I tried that and found a update option thinking it was an update for the controller, downloaded the update only to find it's an update for Sky Pixel. Still stuck. I've attached a picture of what is on the controller. The images on the controller are a loop of images promoting Sky Pixel

Attachments

• Sky Pixel.JPG
    Sky Pixel.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 186
Thank you for your help. I've attached a picture of what is showing on the controller. The images on the controller are a loop of images promoting Sky Pixel.

Attachments

• Sky Pixel.JPG
    Sky Pixel.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 146
Attached are the
Attached are options when I select settings . Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• Settings Option 1.JPG
    Settings Option 1.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 195
  • Settings Screen 1.JPG
    Settings Screen 1.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Settings Screen 2.JPG
    Settings Screen 2.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Settings Screen 3.JPG
    Settings Screen 3.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 172
Thank you for your help. I've attached a picture of what is showing on the controller. The images on the controller are a loop of images promoting Sky Pixel.

So i have this right your stuck at the login and cannot get off that screen with the exception of going to the settings.

Try logging into sky pixel with your face book or twitter account is that possible. ?
You can also try going to the account page on DJI and changing your password which could reset it.

Thanks for the help. Yes, stuck on the login page. I've logged in and still see no place to exit the program. I'm going to try and update the controller. I charging the controller and I just downloaded the controller update zip file from DJI. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks.

Thanks for the help. Yes, stuck on the login page. I've logged in and still see no place to exit the program. I'm going to try and update the controller. I charging the controller and I just downloaded the controller update zip file from DJI. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks.
To you and all that have offered suggestions, thank you! I downloaded the controller update from DJI, unzipped the files, put them on a micro SD, inserted the micro into the controller, started the controller and the Sky Pixel sign in page was gone. I didn't have to update the controller and all of my custom settings were saved. Too bad its snowing outside now, or I'd give it a fly test. Hopefully I'm ready to fly again soon. Thank you all!

I wish there was a P4P2+ like in your description! It would be a nice Christmas celebration, although I love my P4P regular just fine.

The way to stop any app on Android (which you P4P+ controller is) is on the home screen go to Settings (the gear shaped icon)/System Settings/Apps/SkyPixel/Stop. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic