Sky Phantom won't pair with controller

Reaction score
Hello

I have just bought my daughter a sky phantom drone for christmas but it is not working. The instruction manual is pretty pitiful so I am looking online for help.

I don't know anything about drones, indeed this is the first time i have seen one so bear with me. I have charged the battery with the usb stick until the red light has gone out. I have then reconnected the battery to the drone and re-inserted the device that has the sd card back over it and set the drone switch to 'on' (it gives a momentary red flicker). I then turn on the controller which has new batteries in it and the red light flashes. The instructions say move the throttle forwards then backwards to sync the controller with the drone but the flashing red lights on the drone stay flashing and nothing happens

please help, or if i have come to the wrong place, please direct me to the correct place

thanks ....

I'm afraid this is the wrong forum - this is for the DJI range of quads. I don't know if there is a forum for the Sky Phantom, but I suspect not

Not sure if this will help. A link to a hobby shop that sells them. They have a FAQ tab and a link to a customer service team I believe for that product.

Edit: I found that with google, there may be more helpful links out there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj