Skins

Reaction score
Hi All...Has anybody had or tried any of the
3M Skin Decals Stickers Body & Remote Control for DJI Phantom 4 Pro and do they come with more than 1 sticker to cover the battery if like me you have 3 batteries ?

Hi All...Has anybody had or tried any of the
3M Skin Decals Stickers Body & Remote Control for DJI Phantom 4 Pro and do they come with more than 1 sticker to cover the battery if like me you have 3 batteries ?
I got couple skins for p4 only came with 2 batt decals,pay to buy 2 sets if you got few batts

I got couple skins for p4 only came with 2 batt decals,pay to buy 2 sets if you got few batts
Hi ianzone...Many thank's for that tip.My only other concerns were that I have read a few forum post's that relate to 'stress cracks' and that these skins may hide any of these,Although I feel that these crack's may be down to the flyer's pushing the drone faster than I am likely to fly mine...

While you are at it, Check out Decalgirl.com.
My P4 set came with 4 battery skins, and I used my own artwork.

Get the body stickers from this guy: iClearShield

I third that! I have the carbon black with "brushed gold" (not the shiny gold they show in images) and it looks fantastic. I rushed it and there's some bubbles because of it, so take your time. I used a 700/1500w heat gun which saved a headache for the corners. I would highly recommend have a second set of hands and a credit card style squeegee!

I third that! I have the carbon black with "brushed gold" (not the shiny gold they show in images) and it looks fantastic. I rushed it and there's some bubbles because of it, so take your time. I used a 700/1500w heat gun which saved a headache for the corners. I would highly recommend have a second set of hands and a credit card style squeegee!

Just pop the bubbles with a needle and call it a day!

I've applied a propper full body skin. Flies perfectly.

Im a big fanb of red and black if you can't tell ;)

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
hskdt9B

Get the body stickers from this guy: iClearShield
I just ordered a set of UAS registration number body stickers from this sight. 4 reg number decals for $4 including the postage to me. You can get 1 for $3 or 10 for $7 as well.

Old guy, New drone, just did my Small UAS registration as a model flyer. $5 to the FAA and $4 to the website. For $9.00 I am registered and printed.

Now I am looking for a state farm agent and the $60 dollar drone insurance.

Thanks to all who are keeping me pointed in the right direction.
v/r rch

I want to follow up on my experience with iClearShield. I am NOT affiliated with them in any way nor do I know anybody who is.

On 12 January, I ordered 4 stickers of my FAA registration number for $4.00. This included the postage. They arrived in last nights mail in a nicely protected "brown mailer". They are exactly as they described and exactly what I envisioned. Now I am not going to have to put my Registration Number on with a sharpie......

IMHO, they have a good product (the number stickers) at a fair price, delivered at a fair price in a timely manner.

v/r rch

Reactions: Newbieguy
Anyone have a link where you can view the different colors (actually applied on P4P)? I am not a fan of fake carbon fiber look (kids seem to like that)... Was considering a matte black or perhaps the satin black, but would like to see it (not just swatches). Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I did Google it...plenty out there... I just wanted to see what the iclear's looked like. Heck I may need to make a custom one... Perhaps make it look like Eddie Van Halen's guitar. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: loktite
I want to follow up on my experience with iClearShield. I am NOT affiliated with them in any way nor do I know anybody who is.

On 12 January, I ordered 4 stickers of my FAA registration number for $4.00. This included the postage. They arrived in last nights mail in a nicely protected "brown mailer". They are exactly as they described and exactly what I envisioned. Now I am not going to have to put my Registration Number on with a sharpie......

IMHO, they have a good product (the number stickers) at a fair price, delivered at a fair price in a timely manner.

v/r rch

Hey thanks for the link I just ordered a set of 4!!

Just make sure you're careful with application. takes a LOT of time and patience. I'd recommend a heat gun ahead of a hair dryer for application...if its not hot enough, around the tight corners, the stickers may come loose and peel back after flights in cold/strong winds.

Anyone have a link where you can view the different colors (actually applied on P4P)? I am not a fan of fake carbon fiber look (kids seem to like that)... Was considering a matte black or perhaps the satin black, but would like to see it (not just swatches). Thanks in advance!

Decal girl.com

Reactions: AndrewCCM

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl