Simulator

Reaction score
I feel real silly, I can't for the life of me get the simulator to work. I have the drone plugged in with the simulator running but nothing happens because the drone is plugged into the laptop and I get a warning to unplug the bird.
I know I am missing something pretty big and simple but I give up, can anyone help please.
Step by step would be good, can't find anything in the owners manual.

If you're referring to the DJI GO flight simulator, all you need to do is start up your remote controller and Phantom (like you normally do when you fly) and launch the simulator from DJI GO. You should not plug your Phantom into your laptop.

DJI-GO-Flight-Simulator.png

Reactions: Romenfree
Then why is there a "simulator" tab in the DJI assistant
It should work just like the simulator in DJI GO. The only difference is you'll be watching the simulator on your computer instead of in DJI GO on your mobile device.

So how does the controller connect to the dji assistant? Out of fear of doing something terrible to the controller, I do not want to try the small port on the controller like the one used on the P4 to connect dji assistant. Perhaps that is what its for though, the controller has to connect to assistant in order to be able to use the simulator in the assistant, but I cannot find anything, anywhere, on what that port is for. Until I find out something for sure, I will just stick to real flying.

Set up your drone as if you are about to fly, when you launch the DJI Go App on your tablet don't connect the camera and in the top right of the screen you see a box, tap it and you can launch the simulator from there.
You do not need to plug into a PC as I originally thought.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1