Silly Question

What would also work... a $30 web cam. But I suppose a person culd buy a Phantom and the HDMI controller for about 20x the cash and it _might_ work
Agreed- but the answer is obviously yes, he asked if it could be done, not for an opinion on what you or anyone might think is a good idea. it’s possible and will work. He can get the HDMI out for less than $100. I got one for $20 used. Plenty of cheap HDMI in solutions.

Dumb question but is it possable to use like the Phantom 4 Pro or Mavic Pro cameras as a web cam? Think it would be cool to use the UHD 4k cameras as a web cam .
They produce also a lot of heat if the props are not powered on. I will just stick to a smartphone camera to use it as a web cam.

When one asks a silly question they should expect stupid answers. I see there are a few.

I was just seeing if it would be possable. Didnt realize the drones could over heat cause of the props not spinning.

I don't have my drones yet ill have enough for them maybe in 3 or 4 months.

I was just seeing if it would be possable. Didnt realize the drones could over heat cause of the props not spinning.

I don't have my drones yet ill have enough for them maybe in 3 or 4 months.

Not specifically the drone but the area of the camera can heat up quickly if there is not air circulating like when the props are on.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl