Signs of failure after some problematic landing, any suggestion?

Reaction score
Hi I am a new user of the Phantom 2 Vision plus for one week.

I was able to use the DJI vision app on my Galaxy S5 to view the flight status information and FPV for the first day.

Since I am a new user, the P2 tipped over when landing for a few times at the second day. I don't know whether that is the reason, but I gradually encounter various problems last few days:
1) when I took a video or pictures, the FPV will flick and turn off to a black screen; FPV live screen comes back one day after I enable/disable the FPV in setting a few times.

2) yesterday, P2 was not able to find the wifi; I read all the instructions in this forum, and re-bind the camera many times, then I can find the wifi after reset the range extender, but it will disappear after binding the camera; after re-binding many times, it now can find the wifi every time;

3) after the wifi issue solved, it gave me a new problem said "Phantom Connection Broken" at the camera screen; I read the forum for all the solutions, and even remove/assemble the camera, then it all of sudden works. maybe the camera cable connection problems?
(I have tried to solve these issues by using an iPhone S6, same issues.)

4)It works now. but I don't know whether new issues will pop..

My question is: is this a sign of failure? Is there anything I can do to prevent the future failure?

Connection broken warning - Check the 3 cables that come down from the phantom to the gimbal board. I suspect the 4pin plug in cable is damaged or loose from the crash. Unplug all 3 cables and inspect and re-align the pins. Insert in firmly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31