Show stick position in flight log replay

Reaction score
I'm worried I accidentally shut off the motors mid-flight with a CSC. Although I don't remember having them in either of the CSC positions, or have any idea why I would go to those positions, I don't know what else it would've been. I've heard there is an option to view stick position when replaying the flight in the user center, but can't seem to find that option. Is this possible? I'd like to know if it was my fault or not before exerting the effort for RMA etc. through DJI (48 min wait when I first called). Thanks for your help.

If your using the iOS app then go to the user center/ flight record (bottom center icon)/ select your flight from the list/ then click on the remote icon (bottom right) you'll then see your stick positions throughout the duration of your flight. Sorry to hear about your csc mid-flight. Keep us posted on your progress with DJI.

If your using the iOS app then go to the user center/ flight record (bottom center icon)/ select your flight from the list/ then click on the remote icon (bottom right) you'll then see your stick positions throughout the duration of your flight. Sorry to hear about your csc mid-flight. Keep us posted on your progress with DJI.
Thank you. So not available with android?

I think so...same path. I do not have any flights logged on my galaxy tab s.

You would have to be doing really extreme crazy flying to accidentally CSC in flight.
It's just not something that happens in normal flight.

I can't find a remote icon during playback on my android devices.. Looking for an iPad to borrow now. I'm hoping it wasn't the CSC but why else would the motors stop?

I can't find a remote icon during playback on my android devices.. Looking for an iPad to borrow now. I'm hoping it wasn't the CSC but why else would the motors stop?
Yes barrow an ipad but you must first sync the android to the cloud first.

Yep, we killed it. Bummer.
That's literally the first time I've heard of an accidental mid-air CSC. I wonder how many of the P2 "fell from the sky" stories were related. These logs are going to be a godsend, and a genius move by DJI to include them.

I'd think DJI would simply disable a CSC while the software report's the Px is xx feet above take off height. I understand someone might want to land at a higher elevation but this could/should be done by descending to ground and this then kills the motors. I'd think they would have already considered this though.

Yes definitely nice to have. Better to know now than wait 4 weeks then be out of luck. I will say, it may be easier than it was previously thought to do it. Would be nice if it was actually a 'combo' of two positions or something...

Yes definitely nice to have. Better to know now than wait 4 weeks then be out of luck. I will say, it may be easier than it was previously thought to do it. Would be nice if it was actually a 'combo' of two positions or something...
I mean, sticks at those positions during flight is a pretty erratic maneuver. Can I ask what you were trying to do when this happened?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.