Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

I am still a beginner. I took my drone to Mexico last week on a family vacation and shot some video. I did some editing in Final Cut Pro (mac).

I am not sure how to make drone videos more interesting. I'm not that good with music. Any tips would be appreciated.

Since I'm a beginner I get nervous flying too low so typically I fly close to 400 ft high to stay away from obstacles, etc.

Hi everybody.

My first real edit of video. Not all shots from the Phantom, but you will see whats from the P3.

I flew the thing in about 6-10 minus degree celsius. And had to keep full throttle most of the time to keep up with the car. And it did the job marvelous. Not a hick up at all. I have to say, what a fantastic machine. Love it, would definitely take it out for more spins!

Hi everybody.

My first real edit of video. Not all shots from the Phantom, but you will see whats from the P3.

I flew the thing in about 6-10 minus degree celsius. And had to keep full throttle most of the time to keep up with the car. And it did the job marvelous. Not a hick up at all. I have to say, what a fantastic machine. Love it, would definitely take it out for more spins!

Awesome Straight out of top gear

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just saw the topic. If I had known I would not open a new topic.
Anyway a newbie here without any knowledge of aerial footage. Just started with this hobby. And here is my first edit from Bursa city, Turkey

Reactions: SirAchie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor