Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Great video, how do you get all the telemetry to show up on the video? I'm sure it's a simple setting but I haven't seen it yet.

Dave

Thanks. I use dashware software it's free.

Pulled the flight files from my iphone 6 plus from itunes, convert the files on Litchi Logs, upload the video and coverted flight log file to dashware. It takes time, but the end result is worth it.

I thought the same, but like anyhting do research tinker with it and you'll be abe to use it... in know time...

Lei Yue Mun, Hong Kong

Lei Yue Mun (also called Lyemun, Lye Moon Passage or Ly-ee-moon Passage) is a short channel in Hong Kong, between Junk Bay and Victoria Harbour, separating Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. The channel is an important passage in the South China Sea. It is the east gate of Victoria Harbour.

The lands around the channel are also called Lei Yue Mun. On Kowloon side, it is famous for its seafood market and restaurants in the fishing villages.[1] On the Hong Kong Island side, it has former military defence facilities.

Reactions: SirAchie
Some video feed from Finland, filmed when when preparing to shoot photos from different locations. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Lei Yue Mun, Hong Kong

Lei Yue Mun (also called Lyemun, Lye Moon Passage or Ly-ee-moon Passage) is a short channel in Hong Kong, between Junk Bay and Victoria Harbour, separating Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. The channel is an important passage in the South China Sea. It is the east gate of Victoria Harbour.

The lands around the channel are also called Lei Yue Mun. On Kowloon side, it is famous for its seafood market and restaurants in the fishing villages.[1] On the Hong Kong Island side, it has former military defence facilities.

I liked the night shot at the end. Very nice

Reactions: Zen Ho
Some mountain flying. Not happy with some of my shots. I need to be conscious of the movements I make keeping the final edited video in mind. Still learning the video side of things. These clips are over about 5 days. I also need to use AE lock in some places. Some shots are quite dark.

Last edited:
Some mountain flying. Not happy with some of my shots. I need to be conscious of the movements I make keeping the final edited video in mind. Still learning the video side of things. These clips are over about 5 days. I also need to use AE lock in some places. Some shots are quite dark.

Well done. I particularly liked the way you tracked the two moving cars as they drove through the canyon, the shot of the trucks crossing the bridge driving toward you, and threading the needle through the bridge.

Well done. I particularly liked the way you tracked the two moving cars as they drove through the canyon, the shot of the trucks crossing the bridge driving toward you, and threading the needle through the bridge.
Never been so nervous flying through that bridge. Haha I got a cool shot of a log truck in there too, missed it when I edited.

I've only made these videos. Very new to premiere. (Disclaimer, I have full permission for events from spectators, organizers, even the mayor. Full UAV insurace)

This was with an Inspire 1

ND filter test, and color test.

Did a family road trip from St. Louis to New York in July. I live in Cali, but flew home to join other family members. The family is getting back together to review the 'home movies and pictures'. I put this quick trailer together to get them excited. The aerials were with my P3P. Others just iPhone and GoPro. No special editing (ie. Kept fisheye effect for fun) as this was something I put together quick.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z