Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Took this the other day while flying off the shores of Alki beach here in Washington state. I ended up going a little over a mile off shore as I tried to catch the ferry before I decided to turn back. It was definitely a bit nerve racking, but the shots were worth it to me. Great place to watch the sunset...

Fourth or fifth actual flight, just getting the hang of controlling the bird and finding some cool places to shoot. Unedited.

Busy day yesterday.
Sun and cloud racing through meant exposure was tricky, I probably should've left it on auto for this one.
Doesn't help the way the dial works seems counter intuitive until my finger learns better.

How did you get past YouTube's copyright crap? I heard change the pitch but it sounds like crap.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Have a good fly everyone...!

I just bought my P3P yesterday and gave it a go in the evening.

It's all exciting but the image was a bit shaky in the air so I needed to use youtube stabilisation tool to smoothen it a bit (don't know if wind, propellers or not updated software could have been the shake cause?)...

Let me know if you like my maiden 30 seconds flying Phantom experience:

So? :)
I liked it. Beautiful area!

Reactions: dominiqus
These videos look great, what do you guys use to edit the videos where you get different shots all on one movie?
I used After Effects on a PC for the drone vids. I usually use Power Director 13.

............. I usually use Power Director 13.
Ah! That's what I bought. Where are some good tutorials for it? And I also think I want the Color Director now too. Do you use that? If not, how are you doing color grading? Just the Enhance tools?

Ah! That's what I bought. Where are some good tutorials for it? And I also think I want the Color Director now too. Do you use that? If not, how are you doing color grading? Just the Enhance tools?
I've always went to YouTube for tutorials. I haven't heard of Color Director lol I will have to see.

Reactions: snerd
For the most part it just says they may place an advert to buy the song.
So then it's ok to use any song as long as you don't monitize it? I'll have to look into it now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart