Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Here are a couple of videos I took on vacation utilizing the cached video on my iPhone. Quality isn't as good as from the Phantom, but I haven't had time to edit the Phantom video yet. The first video has a quick view of a Sea Gull that was chasing my Phantom. Ended up having to land it earlier than I had hoped.

Reactions: Kevpain1
Done a few commercials shoots with my Phantom 3 Professional so far, but this is the first one that has left the editing floor so far. It is for a military-style workout program called The O Course and was shot by 4 ground videographers and me in the sky. Running off of 3 batteries I logged about 100 minutes in the air shooting about 70 minutes of footage over the course of 3 hours -- all for a 2 minute spot. Shot on Saturday June 13, released on Tuesday June 16...we had a great and fast editor on this one!!! All the shots that are higher than the average person's head was shot with the Phantom 3 Professional in a mix of 4k@24 and 1080p@60.

Done a few commercials shoots with my Phantom 3 Professional so far, but this is the first one that has left the editing floor so far. It is for a military-style workout program called The O Course and was shot by 4 ground videographers and me in the sky. Running off of 3 batteries I logged about 100 minutes in the air shooting about 70 minutes of footage over the course of 3 hours -- all for a 2 minute spot. Shot on Saturday June 13, released on Tuesday June 16...we had a great and fast editor on this one!!! All the shots that are higher than the average person's head was shot with the Phantom 3 Professional in a mix of 4k@24 and 1080p@60.

I hate you. That and your other video of the beach are both great. Awesome job.

With the exception of hanging out of a few helicopters, this is my first "aerial video." My initial impression is that the P3X is a smooth operator right out of the box. Pretty amazing really.

Very nice footage. Among all of the crap you can see everyday it's really pleasing . Good job.

Reactions: Tron_X
Very nice footage. Among all of the crap you can see everyday it's really pleasing . Good job.

Thanks... even the most boring stuff just looks better from above :)

Thanks... even the most boring stuff just looks better from above :)
I wanted to say that a lot of people buying kopters for filming. But having a drone doesn't necessarily mean that they can film. Its about feeling the frame :)

Reactions: Tron_X
Here's a video of our club's recent rocket launch which I made using my P3P and some stills shot from the ground.

I found the video from the P3 to be much better than from my P2V/RotorPixel. Because of not having to stabilize any of the video in post, it took about half the time to create than it would have take if I had used the P2V.

-- Roger

This is the result of my first time ever shooting or editing video. No post production and simple enough, but I quite like it. When I learn more about filming and editing properly I will be back!

Hey all

1st post on here, I've done 4 test flights and a few days ago I felt confident enough to take it out over our local river. Quite an adrenaline rush flying it UNDER our local landmark bridge!!!

All comments welcome...

DJI Phantom 3 - Infinity Bridge

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor