Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

My first attempt at video editing. Took a while for what color correction I did. Filmed with my P3 Pro. I didn't have any ND/CP filters at the time, so the next video I do will hopefully be better.

nice video...didn't you get afraid of RF interference? any issue when flying so close to the antennas?

City of Cupertino is growing! Apple is everywhere. This is Main Street Cupertino which is currently under construction.

In the back ground you can see the New Apple 2 Campus. The thing is huge. I happened to fly over that with my P2V+ months ago.

Anyway, first time using premiere pro cc 2015

Reactions: Hammer
nice video...didn't you get afraid of RF interference? any issue when flying so close to the antennas?
Everything on the main tower is low power. The other tower with all of the microwave would be more of a problem. No issues though. RTH was set at 340', so if there was an issue, it would hopefully either trigger RTH, or fly away from the tower and "maybe" correct itself once the interfering RF level dropped enough. Hopefully. [emoji6]

Reactions: Hammer
This was an edit from Tofino on Vancouver island. A shame there weren't anymore surfers out there though. Was about 300 meters off shore. Nervous moments

My first video over water and my first video edit using iMovie, lol I was a little nervous as about 15 min. before i had a crash in the trees as i lost sight in the direct sun light at a different location and started to panic a little. I used the map tracks to find the bird not far from me, it was getting Dark out luckily it was not way up a tree, but lodged in a bush branch and did not hit the ground. the battery did pop out thought. I then walked down to the beach to get this beautiful sunset, thought i do wish I had taken the bird much higher, I like what I got .....1080p/60....no filter

Haven't made a video in quite some time. It's either been downpouring or 90+ degrees all day which is too hot for my liking.

Here's just a quick beach video I made of Grand Haven.

Reactions: dkyacht
Haven't made a video in quite some time. It's either been downpouring or 90+ degrees all day which is too hot for my liking.

Here's just a quick beach video I made of Grand Haven.

Same here plus I was busy packing to move. Was in the triple digits but starting to cool off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That seemed to be more about the models than the property. Haha I need to get those girls to climb my towers. Pretty sure the only reason I watched it to the end is that I was hoping for more. [emoji6] Super smooth flight shots, though. I like it.

My first video over water and my first video edit using iMovie, lol I was a little nervous as about 15 min. before i had a crash in the trees as i lost sight in the direct sun light at a different location and started to panic a little. I used the map tracks to find the bird not far from me, it was getting Dark out luckily it was not way up a tree, but lodged in a bush branch and did not hit the ground. the battery did pop out thought. I then walked down to the beach to get this beautiful sunset, thought i do wish I had taken the bird much higher, I like what I got .....1080p/60....no filter
You can also use your home lock especially if the app isn't working. no matter what the rotation is, you just pull back and and it reruns to home until it is at within 10 feet of its home point then controls go back to normal. I have a P2 with monitor and don't always fly with it so if i loose orientation i just go to home lock and pull back

Reactions: SpoonDronetography

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl