Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

My second video I made of a good hiking place. Any tips? Have mercy!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Very nice flight smooth with good camera movement. When reaching the furthest point I am working on making a sweeping turn to start the trip home. Not a professional photographer so I struggle with the f Stop settings my preference is for a richer color saturation and deeper black levels in the video.
Nice work! Post more.

Very nice flight smooth with good camera movement. When reaching the furthest point I am working on making a sweeping turn to start the trip home. Not a professional photographer so I struggle with the f Stop settings my preference is for a richer color saturation and deeper black levels in the video.
Nice work! Post more.
Nice thanks! I have more video at a different area. Just got to edit n figure out how to fade in After Effects lol. I'm loving this thing! Going to get a ND filter after we move n get settled.

Good video, but a bit overexposed. I've been flying at -0.7 under exposed and it seems to be working great. When a video is overexposed it is tough to bring back the detail. Not that yours is extremely overexposed though.

I filmed this last night with the P3P, just north of Frisco, TX. I really love flying and filming with this quad. I hope you like the video half as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

I liked it! Gives me more ideas.

I felt like a lot of the videos on YouTube of the Phantom 3 Advanced are really white washed so I made one and used some of the settings suggested on here. I still need to work on adjustments because the blacks are being crushed. Thanks to everyone on here for being such a great resource & support network.

Footage of my hometown Wildwood, NJ shot at night in 4K about 3 days ago, not great at editing, but camera looks beautiful. Enjoy!

Reactions: ELHEAPO
Here's a my second video from my newly purchased P3A. Shot at multiple locations in Houston, Texas. A few edits, added some beats, and here it is.. Thoughts if you'd like to share.

During the daylight hours..

Actually these are taken from my Vision Plus until it took a swim in a lake about 3 weeks ago... Only had Phantom 3 two weeks and still getting used to it..
I did recover the phantom 2 Vision Plus.. Took 4 days for lights to power on and today the engines spin and camera works great after being in the lake for about 30 min...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z