Show off your Cases!!

Here's two of mine

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 412
Reactions: Jimbocom
Does anyone know what the best backpack for dji standard?
I have a list of commonly used backpacks here. Check them out and see which one will work best for your needs.

Last edited:
Anyone use the Manfrotto D1 drone backpack? Was wondering how its working for them. Worth the price.

I like the convenience of this soft backpack for both of my drones. Pumpkin spice came with a really hard case but I use the back pack for hiking.

File Sep 14, 3 56 53 PM.jpeg
File Sep 14, 3 59 07 PM.jpeg

Reactions: ObiDon and Baldy
Dronesincases.jpg
Here are my cases. I do carry a 3rd case for the standards controller and some other goodies. Wasn't liking the tight fit with the standard and its controller in one case. Darn device holder wouldn't cooperate!

I seen many threads for people asking about what cases to get, yada yada yada.

However I did not see a dedicated thread showing your case setup!! Which I feel would be a good stop for new/old users who are looking to gather ideas of finished cases.

Mine is a case from MCM Electronics. The 22" weatherproof case.
22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case | 22-24120 (2224120) | Distributed By MCM

I chose this case over others because of it's cost and build quality. I'm very happy with the outcome and setup. Everything fits perfectly and looks good.

(I forgot to label the top layer only has a cutout for a battery if installed on the phantom. So the case could carry a total of 3 with ease.Maybe two more off to the right in the "spare room.." section)
IMG_0505_zps95h0shpl.png

IMG_0479_zps7kbwwdpe.jpg

IMG_0481_zps2wyjbipl.jpg

IMG_0482_zps3m1fonla.jpg

IMG_0483_zpse8xbxwth.jpg

IMG_0484_zpssc8prmvn.jpg

IMG_0485_zps6dowasv1.jpg

IMG_0505_zpsomj1aibt.jpg

IMG_0506_zpsosdg2jsx.jpg

IMG_0507_zpsdbeqfofy.jpg

IMG_0508_zpsnailexqa.jpg

IMG_0510_zpshf77dca9.jpg

IMG_0511_zpsdx1zgjdi.jpg

IMG_0512_zpscqfmlzsf.jpg

IMG_0515_zps3kqexcef.jpg
Great cases! They work really well for Phantom 3's

So what can you suggest for us poor shleps who can't afford a case?! I was thinking of just keeping my new P3 in its box and packing it along in a big blue IKEA shopping bag.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: GB71
Check ebay for auctions they have cheap backpacks for like $40 from China. Haven't tried or seen them in person tho

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ObiDon
Looking at all your cases here makes me realize that it would be more efficient to have my P3 and all her parts snugged neatly in one case.

Thanks for the eBay suggestion, dtitus6297, I'll see what I can find there.

So what can you suggest for us poor shleps who can't afford a case?! I was thinking of just keeping my new P3 in its box and packing it along in a big blue IKEA shopping bag.

Check Amazon, I got a good deal on my backpack under $60 no tax free delivery, and for the money I am in love with the case. I did not want to spend a whole lot of money on it. Once it is already closed looks like a regular backpack, no one can really tell there's a drone inside.

Check ebay for auctions they have cheap backpacks for like $40 from China. Haven't tried or seen them in person tho

I've used the Chinese Cheapy for a year now with my P3P, they aren't bad. They are very light and carry a good amount of gear. The materials are thin, but do work ok for light duty. You definitely don't want to do any serious backpacking with it, but for around home and an occasional vacation trip they work good.

They are ok. I have one and it could be better. I will use it until I will find a better one.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl