Show off ur moded phantom tricked and pimped

uploadfromtaptalk1453259163688.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wrap and carbon fiber gimble guard...that's all so far.

Attachments

• 1453932586788.jpg
    1453932586788.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 767
Reactions: Jack1926
Wrap and carbon fiber gimble guard...that's all so far.
Looks Great Man!!! I Need to Get the Lower Body Wrap!! That Really Looks NICE!! If that Clear Plastic Camera, and Gimble Protector that it's shipped with is Aggravating to take off, and put back on??, you should try one of the 3D Printed ones that just slide right on from the front. The one that came with mine was so tight, it was scratching the silver paint on the Camera, and Gimble plate. It also caused me have to put WAY too much pressure on the Camera, and Gimble Arm, No Matter How Carefully I took it off, and put it back on. They all work, but you may have to take a little bit of vinyl, or sticker material, and wrap it around the top of the clamp where it slides onto the gimbal plate. It's basically just a Nice fitting lens cover that has an arm coming straight out of the top and attaches to the gimbal plate when you slide it on. It's really nice to have if you are able to fly a lot on your own property. It's really fast, and easy and does a great job of holding everything in place, and keeps your lens clean at the same time. They have one I just saw last night that attaches to the front of the camera just like the rest, but instead of just going straight up and clamping on to the plate with one arm it actually has a very large horizontal piece that runs all the way across the front of the gimbal plate, and looks extremely sturdy. As far as going on vacation, or carrying your case on a long trip where it's going to be subject to a lot of G forces in transit, I would still use the clear one it came with. I guess it all depends on whether or not you can just grab it when you have some free time, go out side, and fly 1 or 2 batteries. I know that it was one of the cheapest accessories I've gotten so far, But turned out to be the most useful 1 out of all of them except for my antenna of course. Thank Goodness you don't have to worry about that problem with a P3'P!! I Have Gotta Get One SOON!!!! Lol. I can't complain though. If I had not gotten mine as a early Christmas present I wouldn't even be on here right Now.

View attachment 41137 Well its time to replace the shell noticed a crack so that means paint job...ooooh yeah.black is nice but dark colours hot sun over heating naaaa.reminds me of when I was in the Philippines for three months.i took my p2 there well the motors and battery were hot enough to cook an egg.it gets hot there!!!! That was only a 10 /15 minute flight!!!!!!View attachment 41136
Nice color combo

What Gimble guard are you using? Does the camera hit it on power up? Also who makes your landing gear?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What Gimble guard are you using? Does the camera hit it on power up? Also who makes your landing gear?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
They are polar pro landing gear. And gimble guard real sweet. It does it's dance and no rubbing. I got it on amazon I'll post link for you

Reactions: Jack1926

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair