Show off ur moded phantom tricked and pimped

Here is my Phantom 4 next to my wife's Autel Xstar Premium. I had to buy her a drone to keep her hands off of mine. My daughter said she liked the orange one over the plain white one, but after the transformation, she changed her mind. I have to admit I like the controller on the Autel better than the Phantom. The LCD screen with all the telemetry information displayed makes it much easier to read than on an IPAD.

IMG_20170123_123102.jpg

IMG_20170123_123301 1.jpg

Has anyone tried rub and buff black to give their shell a weathered look

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Yes there was someone who did that very thing.fudged his black paint job then tried to sand it off.then decided to leave it a half scuffed paint job.it looked alright.as for me I don't waist time with skins or paint jobs any more!! I have replaced 8 phantom shells do to motor pods cracking or arms.

Last edited:
P3 Standard with Genuine DJI Carbon Fiber props / white tips, ITELITE long distance Antenna w/ quick connect bracket, Custom 8" Tablet Holder w/ aluminum bracket, Carbon wrap kit w/strips, Carbon Numbered Battery Carbon wrap kit.
Who made the wrap? Where do I order one?

Yes there was someone who did that very thing.fudged his black paint job then tried to sand it off.then decided to leave it a half scuffed paint job.it looked alright.as for me I don't waist time with skins or paint jobs any more!! I have replaced 8 phantom shells do to motor pods cracking or arms.
Yeah l was a big fan of that guys accident! lts looks bad #^*

Reactions: Silverwingflinx

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20