Show off ur moded phantom tricked and pimped

Modified (unreleased) Phantom 4 with radar-dampening materials and long-range antenna gps guided system. Added in ability to launch items and extended flight time to over 24 hours.

Attachments

• mq1-predator-drone.jpg
    mq1-predator-drone.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,305
Modified (unreleased) Phantom 4 with radar-dampening materials and long-range antenna gps guided system. Added in ability to launch items and extended flight time to over 24 hours.
It would have been more believable (slightly :rolleyes:) if you had changed the name of the image file... :p:D

I hope you registered it. Wouldn't want the FAA after you.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1452666586.741214.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1452666603.491172.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1452666624.008560.jpg

Honestly not much of a story. U get one these tripods from the thrift store, they have em there all the time for bout $5, they usually have a flat base w/ a anchor screw on top. I just drilled a hole in plastic bracket of the fpvlr advanced kit. A couple twists of the anchor screw and the remote is rock solid and adjustable for height, angle, uneven ground, etc.
makes for complete more accurate aiming when out long distance, probly not as useful when buzzing circles around a flying field. Great for cold hands
U could also velcro controller directly to flat base if u dont use fpvlr bracket

View attachment 40295View attachment 40296View attachment 40297
Honestly not much of a story. U get one these tripods from the thrift store, they have em there all the time for bout $5, they usually have a flat base w/ a anchor screw on top. I just drilled a hole in plastic bracket of the fpvlr advanced kit. A couple twists of the anchor screw and the remote is rock solid and adjustable for height, angle, uneven ground, etc.
makes for complete more accurate aiming when out long distance, probly not as useful when buzzing circles around a flying field. Great for cold hands
U could also velcro controller directly to flat base if u dont use fpvlr bracket
Thax

you win!!

Reactions: Jack1926
Can anyone link me a good website for wraps/skins
If possible one that has a range of options
I have a p3a btw

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks to the post from dirty/bum I am liking this set up!!!!
image.jpeg
lol anyone notice that fpvlr it's a V1.5...huh yes purchased a right turn dubble helix made my own left turn right turn Clyde...then V2 comes out yip...uuuuu

Last edited:
Yeah man, looks real comfortable. I'm loving that tv , thats my next mod![emoji41]

image.jpeg
Well its time to replace the shell noticed a crack so that means paint job...ooooh yeah.black is nice but dark colours hot sun over heating naaaa.reminds me of when I was in the Philippines for three months.i took my p2 there well the motors and battery were hot enough to cook an egg.it gets hot there!!!! That was only a 10 /15 minute flight!!!!!!
image.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31