Should i up date I pad mini 2 to 11.0

Reaction score
Have the P3A Was using a 10 inch Galaxy Tab 4 but the video delay got to bad, Went with a I Pad mini 2 (my first Apple product ever) works really well & like as a Tablet. Running Version 10.3.2 Can this Mini 2 with 1 gig of Ram handle the new 11.0 update with out slowing it down also How will DJI Go app handle it. Thanks

No. The Mini 2 can’t run iOS 11, get a mini 4 if that’s the tablet size you prefer. For larger iPads Air 2, current iPad or pro models.

Correction here- from Apple it seems the mini2 can run iOS 11- had read differently pre release from a non Apple source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy T G
The mini 2 runs iOS11.0.
I was for long time still on 9.3.5 then last week decided to update to 10.3.3 (since it has good reputation), checked that the version is still current (11.0 was still in beta), the next day I've updated in a hurry, then while downloading I've noticed it will go to 11.0 instead the expected 10.3.3. Checked why is this and noticed on iOS wiki page that in the mean time (from a day to another) they've placed 11.0 as the actual version.
I have ran DJI Go, started the motors, no errors.
See my configuration in the signature.

Reactions: Andy T G

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl