Should i be proud or how do i grade myself ?

Reaction score
IMG_2716.PNG
IMG_2717.JPG
Should i be proud of these numbers and also-is this controller mod Ive done helping or hurting me??..Im still a brand new pilot but in my untrained opinion-for flight over the terrain full of wires and radio towers and buildings with microwave ovens blasting,Its working pretty well..But I'm a long distance junkie and crave more without it costing me as much as another bird would..

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
Hi Dude
Sorry mate a flight of 2 hours 43 minutes not possible on 1 battery.................

Reactions: Sunnaroe
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweat::sweat::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:you're not serious right?..anyone else have any input??hopefully someone who understands the 2 hours is TOTAL flight time...as in TOTAL TIME EVER FLOWN...INCLUDING EVERY FLIGHT!!! (No offense)

Sorry Dude I was on hold on the telephone when I took a quick look at your blog, and did not pay enough attention to what I was seeing, MY APPOLOGIES o_Oo_Oo_O, i'm a dummy..
Yes 4381 meters a good distance..
Waylander

IMG_2718.PNG
I didnt either..what happened was I purchased the clip ons first...turned around n installed the panels on a later date..then saw a video on youtube from some guy saying the clip ons,if nothing else,shields the user from the potentially harmful waves coming off the antenna..that theres nuthin wrong with a little extra protection..or am i too :sob:Confused?

I think you're doing awesome. Not enough posts like this.

Your doing good sunnaroe, 23 flights and you still have it in one piece is a milestone. Keep doing what your doing and rack up the miles. I have close to 900,000 meters so far and the bird runs like a charm. That growth of value thing only grows when you sync you flights, I don't think anybody knows what it really means.

Thanks and yeah-that 'growth of value' part gives me the impression itll be a while before Im knowledgeable

I'm using dbs02 panel antenna with Maxx USA amplifier mod. And can go 5 miles where no interference but much less in city. #s are only ok with antenna modification . Keep up the good flying
0c2d240c8b9fb7b41835ac14f8d07b64.jpg
bd778281cc35025d2bd05f6d607681d0.jpg
caf9003e3598cd795541317588057505.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Jshank and Sunnaroe
Hello Kipp. Like you I am also new to the Phantom 4. I have had my P4 since Christmas Morning. This Is what is in my flight record?? As far as those range extender goes, I've been flying over 25 years, helicopter, fixed wing rc, old school stuff. In my opinion the range on my P4 is amazing. If your getting a bad signal, make sure you are not pointing the control straight at the bird, also make sure you shoot the signal horizontal towards your bird. Sorry if this makes no since, but I saw a good video tutorial on proper radio antenna procedure that helped my signal a ton. Until I searched threw the forum for others with low range signal , I didn't know what to buy or do also. So watch the video posted here somewhere and see if that helps you

Attachments

• IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    932 KB · Views: 525
I'm using dbs02 panel antenna with Maxx USA amplifier mod. And can go 5 miles where no interference but much less in city. #s are only ok with antenna modification . Keep up the good flying
0c2d240c8b9fb7b41835ac14f8d07b64.jpg
bd778281cc35025d2bd05f6d607681d0.jpg
caf9003e3598cd795541317588057505.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thank you!!!That mod is sick.ive had my eye on it too!im more than happy to hear about the city vs open space too because based on that info I assume that as soon as i take flight in open space it is ON!

Reactions: The Ghost

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic