Shot in a state park!!

Reaction score
Went to a state park and just asked if I could fly and they said no problem. Here is the 720p downlink footage from the DJI app. The original will be edited in 4k when I get home.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: vinnnocc
Cracking scenery. It is so sad you guys are excluded from flying and filming in National Parks. But perhaps that's the answer: ask politely and permission might just be given.

I'm hoping to do the same, and showcase some of the beautiful scenery here in the Highlands; I'm just waiting for the strong winds to die down and the weather to improve <sigh>.

Reactions: Gangapat
That's awesome! Congrats :)

I
Cracking scenery. It is so sad you guys are excluded from flying and filming in National Parks. But perhaps that's the answer: ask politely and permission might just be given.

I'm hoping to do the same, and showcase some of the beautiful scenery here in the Highlands; I'm just waiting for the strong winds to die down and the weather to improve <sigh>.
im actually from the UK some maybe the accent help but they were very good about it telling me where I can fly and where they prefer me not to.
I moved here 2 months ago and the restrictions do seem a little crazy! It's just BAN BAN BAN.

I look after thousands of acres here, pretty much as far as the eye can see. The river is at an elevation of 140 ft above sea level, with the highest ground a little over 2000 ft. Some places, I only need to fly 100 yards from my take off point and the Phantom would be hovering at 1500 ft. The hills are steep here, so should make for some interesting photographic opportunities, if only the weather would behave.

You filmed some fantastic scenery. Whenever I see that kind of terrain, I can't help but think of dinosaur fossils. If it were me, I'd be torn between flying or searching for a tooth or fragment of bone.

Yes, I already guessed, fossil hunting is not allowed...

I'm hoping to do the same, and showcase some of the beautiful scenery here in the Highlands; I'm just waiting for the strong winds to die down and the weather to improve
I was thinking just that when i was up in Applecross a couple of weeks ago......wish i had my phantom what a stunning place in and around the highlands.

Where is this?

I just might drive up there ;)
Need to go up near salt lake for work anyway....thinking road trip instead of flying. How far off the 15 freeway?

I was thinking just that when i was up in Applecross a couple of weeks ago......wish i had my phantom what a stunning place in and around the highlands.
KEENY like your avatar.

Dude I thought you were shot down. JESUS.

EDIT: hahahah - I just saw Ralph posted the same thing. :D

Reactions: Raph
How music can change the look!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic