Short River Run

Reaction score
Was out the other evening trying some different settings in low light. Being new to the P4 I'm still getting familiar with what video settings work best for me. I tried this little river run while in Cinelike @4k (-1,0,0) with post output to 1080p. I didn't have any ND/PL filters on at the time (currently being shipped to me). Video turned out ok but I'll improve, anyone care to suggest what video settings they like using with the base P4?

(0:36sec)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That was short, sweet, and nice. Thanks. Your technique already avoids jerky motions and annoying music and graphics, thank you. Good transitions. Keep it up.

Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
Nice. If you use the PL filter, you will lose the reflection on the water. In this case I think the reflection added to the video. The ND's will give you more flexibility. Good job, enjoy.

Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
That was short, sweet, and nice. Thanks. Your technique already avoids jerky motions and annoying music and graphics, thank you. Good transitions. Keep it up.
Thanks very much, I appreciate your words of encouragement.
Very nice, no tweaking of your flying is necessary, IMO. Love Prince Edward Island, only able to visit there once from the other side of the US (Oregon).
Thank you 3putts, so nice to hear you've visited the Island!
Nice. If you use the PL filter, you will lose the reflection on the water. In this case I think the reflection added to the video. The ND's will give you more flexibility. Good job, enjoy.
Thank you Capt KO. I agree, the lack of a PL filter helped me out this time!
Love those cloud reflections, tasteful music and overall composition. Hope to some day visit your beautiful Province.
Thanks very much, I appreciate your kind words. We love our visitors and hope you'll make here it some day as well! We have a small resident population of ~150k which in the summer usually doubles. Unfortunately and sadly things are different this year.
Flying backwards fast avoids seeing the propellers in the video. I liked the reflections of the clouds, and how they appeared to move in the water.
Thank you Dirt Pilot, the reflections were my favorite part as well. I appreciate your comments.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31