Shaky senior phantom 4

Reaction score
Hi guys , any one can figure why my phantom 4
Started lately to shake very bad, midair. I know that I flew my phantom 4 too much however no crash It just has stress fissures on several areas.
A sample of the video showing shaking while flying Way points with Litchi.
I would appreciate your thoughts

I thought the video looked pretty good.....You might have flew thru some micro wave beams and it screwed with the video signal... ect...i seen the flutter and blue ....try another flight But a different flight plans....see IF it takes place again...keep Us posted please...and ground winds are different from winds at a altitude like you flew .it might have been the factor !

It seems to be mostly a YAW shake (left to right). I flew without taking the gimbal protector off and got a lot of YAW shake. Also, there is a mode you can set for FPV flying that I believe kinda locks the YAW although I’ve never used it myself.

Geo

Today while I was flying my shaky phantom 4 all of sudden the gimbal. Stuck on one side and Litchi showed this Massage , I ended the mission and landed. When I restarted the drone the gimbal worked fine , I wonder what can cause the shaking first , then the intermittent ‘roll gimbal error ‘ that fixes itself by restarting the drone , keep in mind that i recalibrated the gimbal the compass the IMU hoping that would fix the problem and it did not . I am going to upload the video showing the problem soon ,, please help !

IMG_1518222534.365124.jpg

All I can say is I had the same happen to me. Once.

Flying along, all good. Then that uncontrollable shake. Thought the drone was spinning to the ground.

Brought it back, landed, turned everything off then back on again, no faults, hasn’t happened again.

Weird.

I wonder how many hours of flights these airframes are designed to last. Would be good to know if after x hours its no longer safe to fly, time to refurbish etc.

My aging phantom 4 has 101 hours of flying , and apart from shaking and occasional gimbal malfunction mid flight
It still ok look to the flight last year in Costa Rica

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3