Shaky Gimbal P4P

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea why this is happening? I've recalibrated the compass, the IMU and the Gimbal and every time I spin left or right, or up and down while spinning, the gimbal gets shaky. Doesn't matter whether the gimbal is in FPV or Follow mode.

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea why this is happening? I've recalibrated the compass, the IMU and the Gimbal and every time I spin left or right, or up and down while spinning, the gimbal gets shaky. Doesn't matter whether the gimbal is in FPV or Follow mode. (EDIT - trying to upload video of the issue but I keep getting "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" - tried both .MOV and MP4...not sure what extension is "allowed").
Upload it to a video service like Youtube or Vimeo, then post a link in here.

Reactions: GreekUnorthodox
every time I spin left or right, or up and down while spinning, the gimbal gets shaky. Doesn't matter whether the gimbal is in FPV or Follow mode.
Looks to me like you are giving too much yaw for the gimbal to keep up. Don't try to spin so quickly. Why would you do that anyway?

Looks to me like you are giving too much yaw for the gimbal to keep up. Don't try to spin so quickly. Why would you do that anyway?

I was trying to exaggerate the movements...I never had an issue with it before....certainly doesn’t happen on my P4Pv2. No, something is wrong with it.

I was trying to exaggerate the movements...I never had an issue with it before....certainly doesn’t happen on my P4Pv2. No, something is wrong with it.
If you can supply the flight data from that flight, we might be able to see what is occurring. The aircraft file would be better but you could start with the device .txt file. You can upload that here at this link: ( Instructions are on the link )

Log Viewer

I had a somewhat similar problem with my P4P this AM. Light wind, 50 degrees and when I turned the drone, the gimbal stayed fixed so the the camera picked up the legs of the drone. Sometimes if I turned the drone and stop, the gimbal would turn the same way and even things out. I have not changed any settings but this is the first time for something like this. Any ideas?

I have the same problem, i have never crashed my drone, but the gimbal gets shaky on any yaw or roll movement, i try: settings on deafult. recalibrated gimbal, try the lastest firmware, but nothing works...... i think that all this problem could happen after an firmware upgrade, but not sure, is only an idea :( any help????????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez